The Official Kelly Rowland Thread

Kim

Well Joe, I'm just stating facts. You was tryna throw shade at Keyshia Cole's recent concert situation...while Kelly is having trouble selling out a 2400 seater venue WITH The Dream as a supporting act. Keyshia has more of a solid fanbase than Rowland..that's apparent .

Well Joe, I'm just stating facts. You was tryna throw shade at Keyshia Cole's recent concert situation...while Kelly is having trouble selling out a 2400 seater venue WITH The Dream as a supporting act. Keyshia has more of a solid fanbase than Rowland..that's apparent .

which venue?

:lmao:

Well i see why she's not selling... two reasons:

1) The Dream as supporting act

2) Kelly Rowland as the main act

Me likes

It's a good song but not as a single. It's one of those personal songs that work amazingly well as a album track, a track that would make people talk given the subjects she sings about but that's it.

• Upvote 1

It's a good song but not as a single. It's one of those personal songs that work amazingly well as a album track, a track that would make people talk given the subjects she sings about but that's it.

I'm sure she just released this so people can talk and want to hear the rest of the album.. PRetty good as far as promotion goes..

Now she needs a video to go with the song right before the album is released.

I'm sure she just released this so people can talk and want to hear the rest of the album.. PRetty good as far as promotion goes..

But KDL was already doing that :lol: This song will grab ppl interest now that it leaked but will do nothing for the album, she'd have to change her whole promo approach and say that this is a personal album etc. for this one to work. It's a good album track nothing else imo.

• Upvote 1

That video is gonna be her and a room like the last one

And since when did lyrics count as promotion :umm:

The realest shit she ever wrote, tbh.

But yeah, she brave for baring her lil soul or whatever. I guess "Bad Habit" and "Girl" off DF have a ring of truth to them too.

Or the Dream wrote. :shifty:

:asham: I do admire for her being brave about it. And of course, some people are saying she shouldn't be bringing up Bey's name. :sigh: Why not since everyone brings it up for her when they do interviews. So address it. :coffee: