Janet was AMAZING in London

Selz

I meant at this current show. >_<

You confused me with your quoting, you should have just asked :lol: I got some video but it's not great quality - the sound is ok. The stage lights were messing with my camera.

I heard about that! Brave soul :clapping:

Can't wait to see the video for that!

Glad you had an amazing time.

BTW, was Scream any different? London press made it seem as if it was going to be new or different.

I don't know tbh - I avoided any footage of the show prior to yesterday because I wanted it to be completely unexpected to me, so I have no idea if any of the performances were different to her previous shows.

Oh and I'd love to see those vids, no matter how LQ they are. :lol:

I'm uploading them but it's gonna take a while :)

Yeah the breaks were long! The 2nd part of the show after the interlude was so fantastic!!

Totally! That's when we all jumped up and started really getting into it - I took my jacket off for the first time that day LOL :lmao:

I finally saw the queen live!!!!

She was amazing. From start to finish just on top form. The first section made my friends speechless lol. The crowd was so loud, especially at the end, although London u were useless singing back when she asked us to lol..

She totally looked at me at one point. Oh and she's gorgeous..so small though. She's so sweet.

Ugh!

The one thing I will say though and we know this already is she didn't do much with the setlist...and the breaks were odd annnd few costume changes.

The thing I was mad about was the positioning of the stage lights and various other things - I was up in the circle and the lights were blocking parts of the front screen and the screen to the right hand side wasn't clear either.

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1309476786' post='170229]

I can't even. -_- She slayed me. During Miss You Much she said "London, I've missed you SO MUCH!" and I had tears in my eyes, even now I'm choking up thinking about it. There was just so much love in that venue, it was better than Wembley EVER was.

Plus I got some fairly amateur-looking videos on my camera but the sound was good thumbup1.gif

It was AMAZING!!!!! The crowd was SO hyped and Janet killed it! The atmosphere was was better than any concert I've ever been to!

And meeting Selz and Bu was great too :)

so how did you alls meet up go

LOL @ the squirrel whisperer. I had to walk away a little as I feared getting jumped on my a squirrel :lol:. And my heart beat sped up when that duck was coming towards Selz :lmao:

LOL @ the squirrel whisperer. I had to walk away a little as I feared getting jumped on my a squirrel :lol:. And my heart beat sped up when that duck was coming towards Selz :lmao:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

That duck was so cute! It was like "Please Sir, can I have some more?" lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Archived