Janet was AMAZING in London

Selz

I can't even. -_- She slayed me. During Miss You Much she said "London, I've missed you SO MUCH!" and I had tears in my eyes, even now I'm choking up thinking about it. There was just so much love in that venue, it was better than Wembley EVER was.

Plus I got some fairly amateur-looking videos on my camera but the sound was good thumbup1.gif

I'm jealous. <_<

lol

Me too!! :lmao: And when she was doing Feedback and she gets down on the floor and leaned towards the edge of the stage - this one guy took advantage, leaned in and kissed her, lmao... this guard came and told them off for that. I was way up above thinking it was part of the show :lol:

Me too!! :lmao: And when she was doing Feedback and she gets down on the floor and leaned towards the edge of the stage - this one guy took advantage, leaned in and kissed her, lmao... this guard came and told them off for that. I was way up above thinking it was part of the show :lol:

I heard about that! Brave soul :clapping:

Can't wait to see the video for that!

Glad you had an amazing time.

BTW, was Scream any different? London press made it seem as if it was going to be new or different.

I finally saw the queen live!!!!

She was amazing. From start to finish just on top form. The first section made my friends speechless lol. The crowd was so loud, especially at the end, although London u were useless singing back when she asked us to lol..

She totally looked at me at one point. Oh and she's gorgeous..so small though. She's so sweet.

Ugh!

The one thing I will say though and we know this already is she didn't do much with the setlist...and the breaks were odd annnd few costume changes.

There was no Discipline for us - I really think if she'd done that song she'd have pulled Bu up there, he was right in the front row and she kept blowing him kisses :lol::wub:

lol i see he said that on FB... ahhh glad u all had fun! :dance: :dance:

Archived