Nicki Minaj on route to have one of the biggest singles of all times by a female rapper

King Baby

The funny thing about this Pink Friday album is that she has a lot more shit that could get in the Top 5 (Dominoes, Save Me). I heard she's re-releasing. She might be coming for these pop girls' heads next. :filenails:

I wanted 'Blazin' as a single too. Is 'Fly' ever seeing the light of day? They shot the video a decade ago. :umm:

I wanted 'Blazin' as a single too. Is 'Fly' ever seeing the light of day? They shot the video a decade ago. :umm:

I wanted 'Blazin' too. It could probably do something major with the right video and promotion. 'Fly' is supposedly going to be released sometime this Summer. I don't believe it. :filenails:

Nicki said she's going to be releasing another album within 12 months. So that means there's going to be a re-release by Fall, her own headlining tour, and then the album.

I wanted 'Blazin' too. It could probably do something major with the right video and promotion. 'Fly' is supposedly going to be released sometime this Summer. I don't believe it. :filenails:

Nicki said she's going to be releasing another album within 12 months. So that means there's going to be a re-release by Fall, her own headlining tour, and then the album.

That's a lot of Nicki to take. I think she'll have a lot of features on her next album. And I expect to see her featured on a lot of pop releases too.

That's a lot of Nicki to take. I think she'll have a lot of features on her next album. And I expect to see her featured on a lot of pop releases too.

Yeah. I think she's following the right formula. She realizes that rap isn't as sufficient especially for females. I'd love for her next record to be a little grittier and reminiscent of her old mixtape stuff but I don't think it'd be as successful. If she wants to remain on the forefront of rap and lead in pop, her new record needs to feature a whole bunch of hitmakers and 'Superbass' records.

Yeah. I think she's following the right formula. She realizes that rap isn't as sufficient especially for females. I'd love for her next record to be a little grittier and reminiscent of her old mixtape stuff but I don't think it'd be as successful. If she wants to remain on the forefront of rap and lead in pop, her new record needs to feature a whole bunch of hitmakers and 'Superbass' records.

Couldn't have said it better. :thumbup:

Archived