Who are your Top 5 favorite musicians of all time?

Miss Enjoi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<br /><br /><br />

Lmao... I didn't have a forth... And I wasn't picking MJ... Spears music was fun... Entertainment

Who said aside from Britney,Mike had to be the ONLY option? You do realize its been a zillion singers since this thing called music began,right? :lol:

I love how everybody has Michael on their list and I don't think Michael is even in my Top 10. :lol:

I was surprised at this (not to say that he shouldn't be) but we've had these kind of top 5 threads before and I dont recall Mike being on everyone's list like this time around.

I was surprised at this (not to say that he shouldn't be) but we've had these kind of top 5 threads before and I dont recall Mike being on everyone's list like this time around.

Although I grew up and loved Michael's music (I own his Essentials, Thriller, Invincible and Off The Wall) - I'm not a huge fan of his music. A lot of it is badly dated for me and has been played soooo many times that I've grown sick of it. I was listening to "Lady In My Life" today and feared playing the rest of the album because I hate hearing all of the classics.

Although I grew up and loved Michael's music (I own his Essentials, Thriller, Invincible and Off The Wall) - I'm not a huge fan of his music. A lot of it is badly dated for me and has been played soooo many times that I've grown sick of it. I was listening to "Lady In My Life" today and feared playing the rest of the album because I hate hearing all of the classics.

The same for me ..I kinda cant explain it..its like I love Mike like everyone else did growing up but its like you kinda was forcefed with his music due to his popularity and exposure so you had NO choice to even think about denying him but I feel over the years because of that is why i started pulling away from him a bit becuz it seemed his celebrity was eclipsing his music..his work and Im turned off by following the trends that the world sets. Only now as a growm man am Im starting to TRULY appreciate Mike on a whole nother level(lyrically anway)...I was always a fan of his singles but never really bothered his albums until now.

No. I just never imagined you being such a huge Chris Brown fan. :lol:

I think he's kind of a douche, but I love his music because it's easy to sing to. Same with Ne-Yo (although I don't think he's a douche :lol:)

Archived