CIARA ANNOUNCES SUMMER TOUR

janetDAYZ

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:asham: I bet those are the same folks that use to blast "Ride" last year and the SG when they were out -_-

I'm sure everybody did. It was NOT a joke. If you didn't like the Spice Girls or Backstreet Boys, then you couldn't be friend with certain people. :mellow:

I'm sure everybody did. It was NOT a joke. If you didn't like the Spice Girls or Backstreet Boys, then you couldn't be friend with certain people. :mellow:

I can't tell you a single Backstreet Boys song without googling them -_- I use to get them confused with Blackstreet >_<

I can't tell you a single Backstreet Boys song without googling them -_- I use to get them confused with Blackstreet >_<

I know a handful. -_- Everyone liked them too esp when "No Diggity" came out. :lmao: 11 years old rapping those lyrics. :lmao:

Don't act like you don't know how they snatched the Wackstreet Boys wigs in the 90's.

netjacksonkanyewestamfar11copy-vi.jpg

Lip'Sync could NEVER come for the Backstreet Legends. :umm:

You will when they start dominating again....just like the afro and dreads came back to be popular -_-

And that's ALL you see in DC, those nasty ass unraveled rope looking dreads. :sigh:

Archived