CIARA ANNOUNCES SUMMER TOUR

janetDAYZ

R&B stageblazer Ciara has revealed details of an upcoming joint tour with pop sensation Taio Cruz. The 10 city trek, called the Radio Maliboom Boom Station Invasion Concert Tour, will see the hit makers make stops in Dallas, New York City, and Miami.

Will the ‘1, 2 Step’ singer be stepping on a stage near you? Check out the dates after the jump:

Saturday, July 16 Miami, FL – Ciara

Thursday, July 21 Virginia Beach, VA — Ciara

Saturday, July 23 Jersey Shore, NJ — Ciara

Saturday, July 30 Boston, MA — Ciara

Thursday, August 4 New York City, NY — Ciara

Saturday, August 13 Dallas, TX — Ciara

Thursday, August 18: Chicago, IL — Ciara

Thursday, August 25 : Los Angeles, CA — Taio Cruz

Saturday, August 27 : San Diego, CA — Taio Cruz

Thursday, September 1 : Phoenix, AZ — Taio Cruz

Here’s hoping the ‘Ride’ singer is on the road (no pun intended) to regaining a very deserved spot on the charts as it is unfortunate for such talent to go unnoticed. With her ‘Basic Instinct’ album being basically forgotten, it is long overdue for Miss Ciara to remind everybody (competitors especially) how she got famous in the first place.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/07/ciara-announces-summer-tour/#more-39374

ya mad? :lmao:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day ya'll will stop underestimating Cisus. -_-

Can you really go find out what venues please.. :rolleyes:

I need to have one up on all the crazed fans who are dying to get their excited hands on Ciara tickets,its rivaling THIS IS IT from what Im hearing.

Can you really go find out what venues please.. :rolleyes:

I need to have one up on all the crazed fans who are dying to get their excited hands on Ciara tickets,its rivaling THIS IS IT from what Im hearing.

I would ask Cisus on Twitter but the bitch blocked me. :rolleyes:

I know ..but then again they said Rihanna couldn't talk because she was having problems with this recent tour :unsure:>_<

But at least Rihanna actually has a tour happening and a platinum CD with 3 #1 hits. Ciara just trying to get off her shift at Mcdonald's.

ciara_mcskillet.jpg?w=600

Archived