CIARA ANNOUNCES SUMMER TOUR

janetDAYZ

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's a mediocre dancer who has great dancing potential if she would just stretch herself as a dancer. Nobody is here for those street hip-hop moves. :rolleyes:

Hmmm..you do have a point..now that I think about it, she does do those ghetto street moves..all the stripper moves and such..Ch..

I think she does have great potential as a dancer since that is her strong point. She does have stage presence..just not POP presence.

Hmmm..you do have a point..now that I think about it, she does do those ghetto street moves..all the stripper moves and such..Ch..

I think she does have great potential as a dancer since that is her strong point. She does have stage presence..just not POP presence.

She did show some versatility with "Promise", but even still it came off as more masculine than sensual. So her niche just might be hip-hop/street. IDK.

Right, she can definitely put on a show. But it's like she doesn't watch herself to make the improvements where necessary. Then she gets on stage trying to be a hype man. :wacko: I don't think she understands her performing/dancing is her bread and butter.

Did you listen to Basic Instinct? :unsure:

The only tracks I listen to are "Gimmie Dat",...*opens up iTunes*..."Yeah I Know", "You Can Get It", "I Run It" and "Listen To My Song" ( :cry: @ the last one). Overall she does need better music, and the Dream and 'em didn't give it to her.

The only tracks I listen to are "Gimmie Dat",...*opens up iTunes*..."Yeah I Know", "You Can Get It", "I Run It" and "Listen To My Song" ( :cry: @ the last one). Overall she does need better music, and the Dream and 'em didn't give it to her.

I listen to the previews on Amazon and I was disappointed. That album is just bland. I only liked 'Ride' and "Wants For Dinner" or whatever that one was called.

She did show some versatility with "Promise", but even still it came off as more masculine than sensual. So her niche just might be hip-hop/street. IDK.

Right, she can definitely put on a show. But it's like she doesn't watch herself to make the improvements where necessary. Then she gets on stage trying to be a hype man. :wacko: I don't think she understands her performing/dancing is her bread and butter.

I think the last routine I loved from her was "Like A Boy"..she did that..

I really hope she knows that performing/dancing is her bread and butter.. :mellow:

I think the last routine I loved from her was "Like A Boy"..she did that..

I really hope she knows that performing/dancing is her bread and butter.. :mellow:

I like her at the MTV VMA Japan awards when she did "Love Sex Magic".

Right, and not doing shit like THIS. :mellow:

I like her at the MTV VMA Japan awards when she did "Love Sex Magic".

Right, and not doing shit like THIS. :mellow:

Hmmm..I'll have to check it out.

Chileeeeeeeeeeeeeee..I bet she thought she was creating something new with that horseshit.. :lmao:

That song is so horrible to me :& Tweet Missy to tell Timbaland to work with Ciara -_-

I tweeted it to Missy when she was tweeting, so I know she saw it. -_-

Hmmm..I'll have to check it out.

Chileeeeeeeeeeeeeee..I bet she thought she was creating something new with that horseshit.. :lmao:

When that song came out you couldn't TELL her stans she wasn't giving vocals for the girls! :lmao:

Archived