CIARA ANNOUNCES SUMMER TOUR

janetDAYZ

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boy..I thought you was bout to say Quick Trip :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I had something like that, but decided to keep it classy for once -_-

No I asked Missy Elliot to go save her career. -_-

:asham: But Missy won't be able to save it. At this point, I think a project with Timbaland and Danja as the main producers will give her album sales somewhat of a boost, but I understand why she hasn't went to Tim -_-

:asham: But Missy won't be able to save it. At this point, I think a project with Timbaland and Danja as the main producers will give her album sales somewhat of a boost, but I understand why she hasn't went to Tim -_-

And I think Missy is working on her own stuff. :unsure: Ciara is dumb enough to go work with the same producers that aren't bringing her hits. And she wonders why her stans are jumping ship.

And I think Missy is working on her own stuff. :unsure: Ciara is dumb enough to go work with the same producers that aren't bringing her hits. And she wonders why her stans are jumping ship.

Hopefully Missy's album comes out this year. I'm tired of waiting for it. IKR...when that Soundz dude (or whatever...the guy that did "Gimmie Dat") said that he's going back in the studio with Ciara to record a follow-up this year, I quickly questioned her intelligence. And don't forgot that she worked with Nightmare again after Fantasy Ride didn't do anything and the project he did with Mariah failed.

Hopefully Missy's album comes out this year. I'm tired of waiting for it. IKR...when that Soundz dude (or whatever...the guy that did "Gimmie Dat") said that he's going back in the studio with Ciara to record a follow-up this year, I quickly questioned her intelligence. And don't forgot that she worked with Nightmare again after Fantasy Ride didn't do anything and the project he did with Mariah failed.

She will always be a lesser if she continues to make dumb decisions. Common sense should tell you to move on to new producers if they're not giving you hits. Dumb ass lil gerl. The sad part is that she could actually still be popular and somewhat of an international name if she played her cards right.

She will always be a lesser if she continues to make dumb decisions. Common sense should tell you to move on to new producers if they're not giving you hits. Dumb ass lil gerl. The sad part is that she could actually still be popular and somewhat of an international name if she played her cards right.

It went downhill once her old label kept The Evolution local...then she just kept going downhill when she released an album that basically kept leaking a year prior to release...then she just kept rolling downhill when she decided to release a summer album during the winter :sigh:

It went downhill once her old label kept The Evolution local...then she just kept going downhill when she released an album that basically kept leaking a year prior to release...then she just kept rolling downhill when she decided to release a summer album during the winter :sigh:

Listening to The Evolution, it doesn't really have an international appeal. The Crunk N B - whatever that is - is too taste specific to America for fans abroad to embrace it. "Love Sex Magic" would have been a great lead single for FR because it was a good blend of R&B and Pop. That album could have increased her international fan base.

That was going to be my question as well. So I know which wal-mart parking lot to avoid that day

But at least Rihanna actually has a tour happening and a platinum CD with 3 #1 hits. Ciara just trying to get off her shift at Mcdonald's.

ciara_mcskillet.jpg?w=600

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Listening to The Evolution, it doesn't really have an international appeal. The Crunk N B - whatever that is - is too taste specific to America for fans abroad to embrace it. "Love Sex Magic" would have been a great lead single for FR because it was a good blend of R&B and Pop. That album could have increased her international fan base.

We know why Jive pulled her away from the international spotlight when FR was out.

Archived