CIARA ANNOUNCES SUMMER TOUR

janetDAYZ

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shrug.gif All I remember is folks over there were loving Ciara and talking bad about Britney. All of a sudden Jive dropped her as the opening act and got Jordan Sparks.

I heard it was because Ciara was upstaging Britney. :lmao: Which wouldn't surprise me cuz at this point that's NOT hard to do. -_-

I heard it was because Ciara was upstaging Britney. :lmao: Which wouldn't surprise me cuz at this point that's NOT hard to do. -_-

I can walk on stage, fart into a mic and walk off, and that would be better than Britney's tour (Rihanna's too while we're at it). In the footage they had on youtube, Ciara was working the audience and Britney was just there.

I can walk on stage, fart into a mic and walk off, and that would be better than Britney's tour (Rihanna's too while we're at it). In the footage they had on youtube, Ciara was working the audience and Britney was just there.

And that's why Ciara was upstaging Britney. I saw a few tweets that flat out said they enjoyed Ciara more than Britney. :lmao:

KIII!!! Number 6 is the truth though.

!!! If Ciara would become a better performer, she might get recognized more.

That's probably the main reason why she blocked you -_-

:rolleyes:

I think it was one of many events leading up to it. -_-

I don't see any performance issues..The girl can dance/move. It's just the music..plain and simple.

If you're a good performer, you should be able to bring a terrible song to greatness. She's just too much of a hype man on stage, and her dancing is stagnant.

If you're a good performer, you should be able to bring a terrible song to greatness. She's just too much of a hype man on stage, and her dancing is stagnant.

:shifty: True. I think she does great with choreography..just the Matrix move is played out and she needs breath control.

:shifty: True. I think she does great with choreography..just the Matrix move is played out and she needs breath control.

I think she's a mediocre dancer who has great dancing potential if she would just stretch herself as a dancer. Nobody is here for those street hip-hop moves. :rolleyes:

No...she just need better music.

Her ass shouldn't be on Twitter anyways -_-

Did you listen to Basic Instinct? :unsure:

Archived