HAS ANYONE SEEN TRANSFORMERS?

janetDAYZ

I never liked the new ones, because I remember how they looked from my childhood, and to me those are Icons of my youth, they remade the shit and to me it looks like it, sure the effects are what folks today would feel but Im not feeling them touching my Icons from growing up GiJoe, Transformers, leave em alone hell :filenails:

It is only 2 hours 40 something minutes but it felt longer especially in a few parts. At one point optimus gets tangled up in some damn wires for like 20 minutes....

I was like if you dont get your ass out them wires and go finish this mf fight so i can go pee I swear!!!

There was some unnecessary parts, id give it a B-. If you enjoyed the first or second theres something for you to like in the third but i wouldnt pay to see it in 3d I dont think its worth that extra.

It surprised me. I wasn't expecting much after the second one, but it actually had a thorough plot and great acting along with your typical Michael Bay fight sequences and explosions. I loved it. It's also worth the watch in 3D and I usually don't do 3D movies.

Michael Bay shocked the hell outta me. But I hope this is the last one - they won't top it. Oh and I'm still in love with Shia and have fully forgiven him for taking part in that 4th Indiana Jones which almost destroyed my childhood...

Archived