Nosy Nuk Nuk wants to know..."What do you do for a living?"

King Baby

I caught one with three different resumes. I called him and let him have it in a professional tone and told him he was disqualified from my company's job positions. They are a mess.

LMAO...Thats a mess. I know his face was tight. :excited:

I work in Human Resources. I must say that recent college grads are some of the worst people to recruit for. They lie on their resumes and give awful phone interviews.

My friend does that and she gets job after job! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I caught one with three different resumes. I called him and let him have it in a professional tone and told him he was disqualified from my company's job positions. They are a mess.

Oh my dayz, I've never heared of such a thing in my LIFE LOOOOL

People do that, that is crazy loool

Ya'll better start telling me what ya'll do for a living before I start punch people in the throat. :flipoff:

How do you people expect me to know who I am going to give myself to at the reunion if I don't have an idea how much money each of you make...? :flipoff:

My service are expensive, and whomever I choose to give myself to at the reunion must have the funds to pay my expenses for the weekend... :flipoff::rolleyes:

:lol:

non profit? You can't afford me either... :filenails:

Where are the bankers at on this forum? The lawyers? The people with cash to spend on me in Miami? :filenails:

I work for a non-profit as well. I don't want to say too much on-line, but non-profits can pay very well, depending on the size of the organization.

Here are a few more nonprofit executives and employees who topped the Chronicle's prestigious 2008 compensation list:

--David Silvers, Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Columbia University: $3.7 million

--Zev Rosenwaks, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cornell University: $3.3 million

--James Madara, Vice President of Medical Affairs at University of Chicago: $2.8 million

--John Powers, President of Stanford Management Co., Stanford University: $2.4 million

--John Sexton, President of New York University: $1.3 million

--Lee Bollinger, President of Columbia University: $1.3 million

--Amy Gutmann, President of University of Pennsylvania: $1.2 million

And your parents told you that you'd never bring home decent salary from a nonprofit!

"Reasonable" Compensation?

Shocked and appalled at these exorbitant executive salaries, some critics believe the IRS should put a cap on the salary a nonprofit CEO can earn. As of right now, the IRS simply states that nonprofit CEOs should receive "reasonable compensation."

Obviously, the definition of "reasonable" varies wildly among nonprofits. While some organizations believe $150,000 is perfectly sensible, others apparently think their noble CEOs deserve millions. After all, there's nothing quite like driving your Ferrari home to your 6,000 square foot mansion after a long, hard day of fighting for the cause.

Archived