Nosy Nuk Nuk wants to know..."What do you do for a living?"

King Baby

Ya'll better start telling me what ya'll do for a living before I start punch people in the throat. :flipoff:

How do you people expect me to know who I am going to give myself to at the reunion if I don't have an idea how much money each of you make...? :flipoff:

My service are expensive, and whomever I choose to give myself to at the reunion must have the funds to pay my expenses for the weekend... :flipoff::rolleyes:

i work for a non profit agency. just about ever state has one! i am greatful for my job but i HATE IT ! :tear:

non profit? You can't afford me either... :filenails:

Where are the bankers at on this forum? The lawyers? The people with cash to spend on me in Miami? :filenails:

Ya'll better start telling me what ya'll do for a living before I start punch people in the throat. :flipoff:

How do you people expect me to know who I am going to give myself to at the reunion if I don't have an idea how much money each of you make...? :flipoff:

My service are expensive, and whomever I choose to give myself to at the reunion must have the funds to pay my expenses for the weekend... :flipoff::rolleyes:

I'll take that as my cue to leave :umm:

Boi have you decided whose panties you were going to get at the reunion? :filenails:

im gonna be good on this trip. but my guy already lives in miami so ill prob get a suite and be with him for the most :wub:

Tell them why you're mad Angie lol

I caught one with three different resumes. I called him and let him have it in a professional tone and told him he was disqualified from my company's job positions. They are a mess.

I caught one with three different resumes. I called him and let him have it in a professional tone and told him he was disqualified from my company's job positions. They are a mess.

what if they had incriminating pics of you holding a certain object to cover a certain something on a certain part of the body :coffee:

Archived