Will you buy a Braxtons album?

Miss Enjoi

I kinda wish that Toni hasn't made up her mind yet just because I want to see Traci flip out about it next season -_-

Exactly. She acts like the album is a life or death situation. :lmao:

5 flops are not on my list of priority or interest.

:rolleyes: Y'all are so wrong.

Well damn. :lmao:

I MEAN ITS NOTHING PERSONAL...BUT I DONT BUY ALBUMS NO MORE UNLESS ITS MY TOP 3 ARTIST...EVERYBODY I DOWNLOAD THEM FOR FREE...

IN HIGH SCHOOL I BOUGHT A NEW ALBUM EVERY TUESDAY NO MATTER WHO IT WAS...OVER THAT SHIT

I'm not liking this shade at the Braxtons :umm:

Exactly. She acts like the album is a life or death situation. :lmao:

:lol: It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't willing to move to record it before it was confirmed :lol: They really got to toy with the album for our enjoyment B)

I'm not liking this shade at the Braxtons :umm::lol: It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't willing to move to record it before it was confirmed :lol: They really got to toy with the album for our enjoyment B)

That's the stupidest fucking thing. First of, you want to move and leave behind Maryland knowing your husband is going to have a fit. On top of that, you want to move and don't have a solid date and the only thing you're relying on is an album that might not even come out - and if it does, it's not like you're going to be this huge platinum star. Traci is a mess. :mellow:

That's the stupidest fucking thing. First of, you want to move and leave behind Maryland knowing your husband is going to have a fit. On top of that, you want to move and don't have a solid date and the only thing you're relying on is an album that might not even come out - and if it does, it's not like you're going to be this huge platinum star. Traci is a mess. :mellow:

:lmao: They even tried to explain that to her, but she wasn't trying to hear it. Guess that's why they tagged her as "The Wannabe":

Traci-Braxton-Upscale-Magazine.jpg

-_-

:lmao: They even tried to explain that to her, but she wasn't trying to hear it. Guess that's why they tagged her as "The Wannabe":

Traci-Braxton-Upscale-Magazine.jpg

-_-

She looks JUST like Ms. Evelyn. Everybody else in the family looks similar to each other and lives around each other. Traci isn't the Wannabe in my eyes. She's the Outcast.

She looks JUST like Ms. Evelyn. Everybody else in the family looks similar to each other and lives around each other. Traci isn't the Wannabe in my eyes. She's the Outcast.

Look-wise, Towanda is the clear outcast...makes me wonder if she has the same dad as the rest. But I do think Traci's husband had a role in her living far away from her family. And also being close to their dad and the others aren't plays a big role in it.

Look-wise, Towanda is the clear outcast...makes me wonder if she has the same dad as the rest. But I do think Traci's husband had a role in her living far away from her family. And also being close to their dad and the others aren't plays a big role in it.

Everybody thinks Towanda is ugly but I just think Towanda wears the wrong wigs. If Towanda wore the right type of hair and styled herself correctly she'd fit in better. Traci's the awkward one. She looks like Shrek. Oddly shaped and oddly faced. Traci wants to blame everyone else for getting pregnant but one monkey doesn't stop a show. She should have had her baby and went back to business like Toni. :coffee:

Vince was stupid for even bringing this idea to the table.

1.Toni stopped being popular after the 90s

2.Her sisters were always flops

So in 2011..who da fuck is gonna be interested in a BRAXTONS album? :blink::mellow::blink:

The people who watch the show. Other than that.... :filenails:

Then again I think if Toni could really promote herself heavily - she could pull another Gold album.

Everybody thinks Towanda is ugly but I just think Towanda wears the wrong wigs. If Towanda wore the right type of hair and styled herself correctly she'd fit in better. Traci's the awkward one. She looks like Shrek. Oddly shaped and oddly faced. Traci wants to blame everyone else for getting pregnant but one monkey doesn't stop a show. She should have had her baby and went back to business like Toni. :coffee:

Yeah...Towanda's the type of person that NEEDS short hair. Long hair isn't her friend. Toni and Trina did it. Traci really has no one to blame but herself -_-

Vince was stupid for even bringing this idea to the table.

1.Toni stopped being popular after the 90s

2.Her sisters were always flops

So in 2011..who da fuck is gonna be interested in a BRAXTONS album? :blink::mellow::blink:

I really think he said it to make Tamar stop bugging him about a solo album, but it didn't work.

Archived