REUNION UPDATE 7/9/11

SloLove

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on dipping Hotboy's biscuits in some buttermilk and soaking it up country down South style B)

I've already laid claim to Austineisha and hotass and I will cut a bitch for either one. :coffee:

This is not driver's training booty okay, my shit is Indy 500 honey you not even in a non-sponsored street drag race at this point

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

...and if I want your booty, I could get it. :coffee:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I'm so glad I know the meaning of IRONY. *GIGGLES*

:umm:

why would you not show? It's not like people you actually really are cool wit won't be there, probably more of them than those you don't like. Plus folks in person are different than on the net. If we can get folks from other countries to roll thru you can come rep yo spot.

where you thinking of going boo boo? I know Ima need to get the fuck up outta Michigan Lord Jesus :sigh:

Back to VA. Bailey, I'm no where near Michigan..the closest I've been to Michigan is when I had a starter jacket of the Michigan Wolverines.. :mellow::rolleyes:

why would you not show? It's not like people you actually really are cool wit won't be there, probably more of them than those you don't like. Plus folks in person are different than on the net. If we can get folks from other countries to roll thru you can come rep yo spot.

Ch..it's not like I'm going to stop the show when it happens..But as of right now, I'm willing to come.. :filenails:

Back to VA. Bailey, I'm no where near Michigan..the closest I've been to Michigan is when I had a starter jacket of the Michigan Wolverines.. :mellow::rolleyes:

What's in VA and why that move? Family? Am I asking too much? I don't know I have a friend on my FB he just relocated to ATL...we will see how that goes :whistle:

What's in VA and why that move? Family? Am I asking too much? I don't know I have a friend on my FB he just relocated to ATL...we will see how that goes :whistle:

Yes, I was born and raised in VA. But I will not be moving to where I grew up. The Norfolk/Newport News/Hampton area or near DC is where I wanna go.

Ch..it's not like I'm going to stop the show when it happens..But as of right now, I'm willing to come.. :filenails:

Good I would like to meet you, I think once we actually met members in person impressions about a lot of things would be very different.

Archived