REUNION UPDATE 7/9/11

SloLove

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I was born and raised in VA. But I will not be moving to where I grew up. The Norfolk/Newport News/Hampton area or near DC is where I wanna go.

It sounds like you want to make moves UP....do you I aint mad Im trying to do me too hell, but it's rough out here in dez streets, or as a sista at work told me once "It's tight out here hell" :filenails:

I literally had JUST saved that pic like 20mins ago. :lmao:

:thumbup::lol:

The one you used on me the other week had me in tears..I was waiting for you to use it.. :lmao::lmao: It was perfect.. -_-

idk he kinda looked at me all side eyed :lmao: :lmao: but if we bunk together he will be cool :good:

That's wassup..I haven't been to Miami so this would be cool..

:lmao: she has so many gif worthy moment from interviews. Chile I could spend all day on youtube, but I really can't be bothered. :filenails:

I need to find some that I never seen before to make them.. -_-

It sounds like you want to make moves UP....do you I aint mad Im trying to do me too hell, but it's rough out here in dez streets, or as a sista at work told me once "It's tight out here hell" :filenails:

Well yeah..I'm tired of SOUTH CAROLINA. Virginia would be the ideal place..not to far from DC/MD and NY.

The one you used on me the other week had me in tears..I was waiting for you to use it.. :lmao::lmao: It was perfect.. -_-

That's wassup..I haven't been to Miami so this would be cool..

I need to find some that I never seen before to make them.. -_-

best bet is her international interviews cause they already don't speak the same language and Janet be looking at them something crazy :rolleyes:

imma tell all of yall now. You got to go thru sister LEXI to get to hotboy. I will only let thru whom he approves :filenails:

but...........i can be bought :ph34r::coffee:

first TOF wanna be big mandigo top now the small ones wanna protect the big boys, what kinda show is we running here :filenails:

Archived