Little Help Here!

Reyna ♔

Let DR. Xternal help you >_<

Dump the broad and move on... The children will be ok without you in their life sometimes you gotta cut things off. Maybe later in life when they are older you can reconnect with them.

Its not good to be too attached to anyone or anything especially if they use shit against you. CUT CUT CUT thats what I do when people fuck up too many times. Of course forgive her but cut her out of your life for good. People need to realize they don't deserve other peoples bullshit and negative energy toxic people will destroy you.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dump the broad and move on... The children will be ok without you in their life sometimes you gotta cut things off. Maybe later in life when they are older you can reconnect with them.

Its not good to be too attached to anyone or anything especially if they use shit against you. CUT CUT CUT thats what I do when people fuck up too many times. Of course forgive her but cut her out of your life for good. People need to realize they don't deserve other peoples bullshit and negative energy toxic people will destroy you.

So should I not talk with the girls on the holidays or did you skip the update?

Why torture yourself? I cut my nieces and nephews off for years because I wasn't feeling my sisters or brother. When they got older we were able to talk about why I did what I did without interacting with the people I didn't like.

Good point. I just don't want them hurt.

UPDATE!:

Okay, so I split up with her earlier today. She just said a regrettful "okay", walked away, and went to her room. I stayed to talk with her mother a while. She seemed much more disappointed in her than she did with me. But I still felt a little tension from her. A good plus side is that I get to talk to the girls on the major holidays plus my birthday. Without her. So I'm not entirely upset. I'm starting to feel a little more...free. Independent. Not "take on the world" confident. But I'm at a good enough start. So thank you to the 5 of you for taking the time to talk with me and advise me. You guys are the best. I love my Rhythm Nation family ^_^

Well that was easy

She just said "okay" lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

See how much "free-er" u are... this whole toxic drain has gone from u!

cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif

As much as I can't stand this flop-bitch, with his C-error stanning, he makes a good point filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

Well that was easy

As much as I can't stand this flop-bitch, with his C-error stanning, he makes a good point filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

that was what it was like with my ex he just drained me of all good things, and some of the stuff he would say to me was so fucked up, like I would try to work things out but let him know Im not staying if this shit keeps up, he said to me "you keep saying that by the time you actually do it I won't give a fuck" I literally was just plain speechless.

that was what it was like with my ex he just drained me of all good things, and some of the stuff he would say to me was so fucked up, like I would try to work things out but let him know Im not staying if this shit keeps up, he said to me "you keep saying that by the time you actually do it I won't give a fuck" I literally was just plain speechless.

he dont give a fuk about u!

he doesn't trust anyone I never understood what his deal was, but Paul explained it perfectly, Paul said people that are dirty and low down believe everyone else must be just like them.

It's not even about that

U make him out to be some likeable guy (except for this lil issue he has)

he sounds like a loser, playing u for a fool, and u dont even realise whats going on

It's not even about that

U make him out to be some likeable guy (except for this lil issue he has)

he sounds like a loser, playing u for a fool, and u dont even realise whats going on

It's hard to explain him, he is really smart, goal oriented, but extremely selfish. I don't know what you define as a loser, he has his finances together but mentally he is a mess. I have not seen him in almost a year, have not spoken to him in awhile either. It's just it (the relationship) affected me.

It's hard to explain him, he is really smart, goal oriented, but extremely selfish. I don't know what you define as a loser, he has his finances together but mentally he is a mess. I have not seen him in almost a year, have not spoken to him in awhile either. It's just it (the relationship) affected me.

all those things are irrelevant

all those things are irrelevant

well I thought they mattered, having a guy with his shit together, but I guess it doesn't matter if he is a nut. He was hospitalized for a few weeks before we met, or so he said. He would make things up so I would never know what to believe.

well I thought they mattered, having a guy with his shit together, but I guess it doesn't matter if he is a nut. He was hospitalized for a few weeks before we met, or so he said. He would make things up so I would never know what to believe.

Could be a pathological liar... make ppl feel sorry for him to get attention

Could be a pathological liar... make ppl feel sorry for him to get attention

yea he did that too, after it was all done, I wanted to try to figure out what the fuck happen, what was THAT? So I started analyzing things behaviors I came to the conclusion he was a narcissist and according to what I read they never get better and that I should be thanking God to be rid of him. I think somehow he thought I would be available to him like he could have me around whenever he wanted however he wanted, but I don't want him I don't even like him as a person.

yea he did that too, after it was all done, I wanted to try to figure out what the fuck happen, what was THAT? So I started analyzing things behaviors I came to the conclusion he was a narcissist and according to what I read they never get better and that I should be thanking God to be rid of him. I think somehow he thought I would be available to him like he could have me around whenever he wanted however he wanted, but I don't want him I don't even like him as a person.

This guy sounds like such a moron

I dunno wat u were thinking!!!!!!!!!

Well that was easy

Yeah. The hardest part for me is making a decision. Committing to it is the easy end. I had to choose me.

That confused the hell out of me. It felt like a "whatever" but if that's the case, she can refer to my song "You Can Call Me 'Ex'" for a few points.

I see it. It feels hella good. Better than I have in a while ^_^

Agreed. Well...the good point part :asham:

Yeah. The hardest part for me is making a decision. Committing to it is the easy end. I had to choose me.

That confused the hell out of me. It felt like a "whatever" but if that's the case, she can refer to my song "You Can Call Me 'Ex'" for a few points.

I see it. It feels hella good. Better than I have in a while ^_^

Agreed. Well...the good point part :asham:

See

everyone was right...she not worth it

he was gorgeous to me and sometimes he was nice, I thought there was love, I felt more for him than any other guy in years.

thats the problem there, JB

I just gotta say, these little emoticons are so damn cool :lmao:

Btw, totally off topic. Do you know a good place to make .gifs? I'm having a little isue with that. My usual place is fucked up <_<

I dunno?

Henri uses this

http://www.gimp.org/

well im off to watch True Blood my download is done, thanks Who Run Da World I know he was an ass.

He no good!

The key is u have to look what this relationship says about u...what have u learned from it...every relationship is a lesson to learn

Archived