Pregnant planking in public :sigh:

art

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This woman is an absolute idiot. :mellow: Some people have no shame at all.

What a fucking moron. :mellow:

All it takes is for one slip or for one of those tables or boxes to tilt and she could kill her child. My intolerance for this shit is heightened right now because my brother and his wife just suffered a second miscarriage this week. People don't know how lucky they are.

So sorry to hear that, Matt.

All it takes is for one slip or for one of those tables or boxes to tilt and she could kill her child. My intolerance for this shit is heightened right now because my brother and his wife just suffered a second miscarriage this week. People don't know how lucky they are.

awww

*hugs*

But I don't get it?

Why would ppl do it?

It's so stupid?

it's an European/Australian trend two years ago.. Americans are now catching up...

i doubt that fall would do damage to the baby... pregnant women have fallen down stairs or worse.. and the baby's just fine

KG, i dont get it>

U just lie there like an idiot?

Some people need lives filenails.giffilenails.gif

you lie there as still as possible (like a plank of wood) in the most unique/unusual places... it's key to make the situation as unique or unusual as possible

the Negros will tell you it's from slavery times...(slave shippers would 'plank' the slaves on top of each other.. blah blah blah) because that's apparently we live in 1600s

you lie there as still as possible (like a plank of wood) in the most unique/unusual places... it's key to make the situation as unique or unusual as possible

the Negros will tell you it's from slavery times...(slave masters would 'plank' the slaves on top of each other.. blah blah blah) because that's apparently we live in 1600s

Icant.gif

it's an European/Australian trend two years ago.. Americans are now catching up...

i doubt that fall would do damage to the baby... pregnant women have fallen down stairs or worse.. and the baby's just fine

I doubt many pregnant women fall down stairs on purpose. This bitch is planking ON PURPOSE. I'm not saying it would definitely do damage, but why risk it unless you're an idiot?

KG just isn't interested in sob stories, emotional stuff

no i'm not.. why would i be interested in "sob stories"? I'm a realistic type of person.. i don't care about the sad emotional attachment to "what ifs" or TE's personal story of miscarriages.. it's irrelevant and only appeals to emotion.. and weakens his argument

I doubt many pregnant women fall down stairs on purpose. This bitch is planking ON PURPOSE. I'm not saying it would definitely do damage, but why risk it unless you're an idiot?

not the point if it was intentional or not... a baby can survive within the womb from small impacts including falling... just because a woman falls on her stomach from a short drop doesn't necessarily means it harmful.

the woman in the video was no more than 4 feet off the ground.

not the point if it was intentional or not... a baby can survive within the womb from small impacts including falling... just because a woman falls on her stomach from a short drop doesn't necessarily means it harmful.

the woman in the video was no more than 4 feet off the ground.

looks like we got another detective on the case

inspector latoya's got some competition!

Archived