Pregnant planking in public :sigh:

art

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO... first a lawyer.. now a politician... i need to change career paths :lmao:

Ur more of a politician, not lawyer

That's NOT Game.

Some obviously hacked his account. :filenails:

I Kno

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1310320838' post='180357]

Good grief, do you realise what a messed up comment that is??

Ur more of a politician, not lawyer

This is a stupid comment too, Norman. TE's family stuff >>>>>>>>>>

We're not having some legal debate/serious conversation here

Any sane person would pick up on TE's family tragedy and feel sorry for the situation, and not even pay attention to the planking bizness

1) no one said i was sane :shifty:

2) why would I feel sorry for people I don't know... there are hundreds of thousands of people in that same situation or much worse... how can i feel sorry for all of them.. what makes TE so special? I'm sorry y'all.. but trying to appeal to my emotions is pointless.. i see group.. not individual.. the conversation doesn't have to be serious or a debate for my opinion to be known

3) moving on like Selz said

1) no one said i was sane :shifty:

2) why would I feel sorry for people I don't know... there are hundreds of thousands of people in that same situation or much worse... how can i feel sorry for all of them.. what makes TE so special? I'm sorry y'all.. but trying to appeal to my emotions is pointless.. i see group.. not individual.. the conversation doesn't have to be serious or a debate for my opinion to be known

3) moving on like Selz said

OMG. There's something wrong with u

I'm putting my Detective La Toya goggles on

What has happened to u to make u so damaged?

OMG. There's something wrong with u

I'm putting my Detective La Toya goggles on

What has happened to u to make u so damaged?

:asham: there's nothing wrong with me... i just think that people need to get over themselves... there's a bigger picture.

to put it simply:

You should look at the ocean and realize... that no matter how famous you are or how much money you make, you should know that you should never be as important as the ocean"

:asham: there's nothing wrong with me... i just think that people need to get over themselves... there's a bigger picture.

to put it simply:

You should look at the ocean and realize... that no matter how famous you are or how much money you make, you should know that you should never be as important as the ocean"

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

it's true :coffee: when we past away.. the Ocean, nature.. will continue...

enough of my hippy rant :asham:

u been smoking too much marijuana!!!!!!!!!

It's more about living in the moment... we're not dead yet....and some of us have pain filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

#enuff said

u been smoking too much marijuana!!!!!!!!!

It's more about living in the moment... we're not dead yet....and some of us have pain filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

#enuff said

:whistle: never too much

yes it is.. living in the moment doesn't mean crying over someone elses troubles.. especially if I don't know them personally, again, which is why AI is dull to me

:whistle: never too much

yes it is.. living in the moment doesn't mean crying over someone elses troubles.. especially if I don't know them personally, again, which is why AI is dull to me

ok now ur being nonsensical... there's no link between AI and wateva else we talking about...uve just added that on... obv that marijuna is affecting ur brain lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

u dont have to know some personally, in order to empathize with him

ok now ur being nonsensical... there's no link between AI and wateva else we talking about...uve just added that on... obv that marijuna is affecting ur brain lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

u dont have to know some personally, in order to empathize with him

:rolleyes: yes.. weed has me brainwashed :wacko: help me

no.. YOU don't have to know someone personally... i do

to put it simply:

Janet said it better. No shade :coffee:

Archived