Pregnant planking in public :sigh:

art

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you don't research it.. then it's my research against your emotional attachment to babies you don't know :coffee:

#educationFTW

nice edit.. and that goes w/o saying

this whole argument is so pointless

just like ur face

filenails.giffilenails.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Are u some bandwagon Adele stan or something?

I can't really get into 19. I like 2 songs from it...the singles

i liked 19's singles... i'm not a stan but i love her music cuz i can relate.. and her vocals are AMAZING.. and i'm a vocal-whore.. i like unique vocalist (Janet, P!NK, John Mayer) and her voice is HEAVEN.

21 is amazing... i don't like Rolling in the Deep much

i liked 19's singles... i'm not a stan but i love her music cuz i can relate.. and her vocals are AMAZING.. and i'm a vocal-whore.. i like unique vocalist (Janet, P!NK, John Mayer) and her voice is HEAVEN.

21 is amazing... i don't like Rolling in the Deep much

HANG ON!!!!!!!!!

MR NO EMOTIONS HAS SOME EMOTIONS!

GET OUT

Arent Adele's songs all about emotions..im assuming thats wat ur relating to

And RID is overrated...there are better songs on the albums...but it has a fire and punch to it, that'll draw everyone in, and make em pay attention to her...and it worked

are people outta they muthafucking minds? What is wit this planking shit, I actually saw a commercial on TV and they were doing it in that commercial but at the time I had not even heard of planking.....that shit is fucking stupid.

HANG ON!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT

And RID is overrated...there are better songs on the albums...but it has a fire and punch to it, that'll draw everyone in, and make em pay attention to her...and it worked

all that wasn't necessary LOL... i have personal emotions.. i can control my emotional responses in other people's situations

Yes they are... Someone Like You >>>>> LIFE

all that wasn't necessary LOL... i have personal emotions.. i can control my emotional responses in other people's situations

Yes they are... Someone Like You >>>>> LIFE

ur like a politician

u rationalise everything

and try siphon everything off

HANG ON!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT

That's NOT Game.

Some obviously hacked his account. :filenails:

no i'm not.. why would i be interested in "sob stories"? I'm a realistic type of person.. i don't care about the sad emotional attachment to "what ifs" or TE's personal story of miscarriages.. it's irrelevant and only appeals to emotion.. and weakens his argument

not the point if it was intentional or not... a baby can survive within the womb from small impacts including falling... just because a woman falls on her stomach from a short drop doesn't necessarily means it harmful.

the woman in the video was no more than 4 feet off the ground.

Good grief, do you realise what a messed up comment that is??

Yeah.. God knows we love to sugar coat things and play pretend... should I have said "i'll pray for your family" or something more fake

I guess that's a reason i don't like "American Idol" or any shows that try to appeal to emotion... i truly could care less

Screen+shot+2011-01-03+at+3.29.45+PM.jpg

Prick -_-

You don't have to be rude to disagree.

Yeah.. God knows we love to sugar coat things and play pretend... should I have said "i'll pray for your family" or something more fake

I guess that's a reason i don't like "American Idol" or any shows that try to appeal to emotion... i truly could care less

No, you don't have to say anything fake, but why say something so hurtful? How would you feel if you wanted a child and such horrendous things kept happening to you, and then somebody came along and said they didn't care about your 'sob story'?

But I know you - you'll say you don't want kids and completely miss the point.

Screen+shot+2011-01-03+at+3.29.45+PM.jpg

Prick -_-

You don't have to be rude to disagree.

This.

You are a prick lately, Norman. You never used to be this nasty.

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1310323572' post='180385]

No, you don't have to say anything fake, but why say something so hurtful? How would you feel if you wanted a child and such horrendous things kept happening to you, and then somebody came along and said they didn't care about your 'sob story'?

But I know you - you'll say you don't want kids and completely miss the point.

You are a prick lately, Norman. You never used to be this nasty.

Archived