What Ideas Do You Have For Fun At The Reunion?

Bailey

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOOOOOOO NOBODY SAW THE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS UNDER THE REUNION UPDATE SECTION EY?! :rolleyes:

u had to come yo ass in here and shade dis muthafucka anyway, even though I paid you yo respects first muthafucking post.....negro you make me sick like Pink :filenails:

Uh...we're in the dark about this ...would you care to shed some light.. :unsure:

he got paid some change to do a lil sumthin strange got on the subway went there did what he did and got paid. I figure he must be hot, at this point I don't care he so angry all the time I figure Ima borrow Nuk's helmet and get my ass plowed. :filenails:

he got paid some change to do a lil sumthin strange got on the subway went there did what he did and got paid. I figure he must be hot, at this point I don't care he so angry all the time I figure Ima borrow Nuk's helmet and get my ass plowed. :filenails:

Blatin said he's never done nothing in a subway ...unless he's lying.Are u sure it was him?

I think so because I never did anything in or around a subway..

No I am not I remember, VERY well you got paid well and you took a train or something to there and back I remember the story do I need to pull receipts? Besides that's neither here nor there now is it? :blush:

I think what Bailey is talking about was told waaaay before SOB shared that story

you remember he said back in the day and he got paid aint nothing wrong wit it Im just saying the shit turned me on hell and if im wrong then oh well :whistle:

No I am not I remember, VERY well you got paid well and you took a train or something to there and back I remember the story do I need to pull receipts? Besides that's neither here nor there now is it? :blush:

Is that the one where he went to see the guy at his apartment by riding the subway there or something? Even tho I keep a close eye on Blatin's stories they're hard to keep up with -he's like the Blanche Devereux of the board.

Is that the one where he went to see the guy at his apartment by riding the subway there or something? Even tho I keep a close eye on Blatin's stories they're hard to keep up with -he's like the Blance Devereux of the board.

:lmao: +1 I actually think Blatin is one of the many members of the board wit good sense

Archived