What Ideas Do You Have For Fun At The Reunion?

Bailey

I know someone is working with Will on all these matters so hopefully no one gets offended I posted a thread simply for discussion and brain storming. I think it helps to have ideas and some suggestions I do not want to sit around bored I can do that right here. :filenails:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we're coming together to do to clubs,beach,dinner,etc but it would seem meaningless if we didn't do something relationg to JANET is some way. I dont know what ...but have Janet nite or some shit..I dunno :lol:

good point, I don't know we could share our Janet stories or something :unsure: I would love group dinners though thing is I don't do cheap all the time, so I hope we could have one great dinner one night and maybe cheaper stuff along the way. I mean a dinner we can dress up and just have a great time.

I know we're coming together to do to clubs,beach,dinner,etc but it would seem meaningless if we didn't do something relationg to JANET is some way. I dont know what ...but have Janet nite or some shit..I dunno :lol:

Well Twist has a picture of Janet on the wall at the club.. We can all stand around the pic and fuck with everyone that walks by.. :clapping: :clapping:

Well Twist has a picture of Janet on the wall at the club.. We can all stand around the pic and fuck with everyone that walks by.. :clapping: :clapping:

:unsure: well it's an idea and that's what brainstorming is about so anything goes. Are there any strip clubs for da gays? I wanna see the all naked ones. We have one in Canada about 10 min outside Detroit used to love that place. :filenails:

:unsure: well it's an idea and that's what brainstorming is about so anything goes. Are there any strip clubs for da gays? I wanna see the all naked ones. We have one in Canada about 10 min outside Detroit used to love that place. :filenails:

That same club has a strip room that you would love..

We should come up with something to honor Janet or make a video and put it on youtube...in celebration of her. Im sure if we sent it to Gil..he would show Janet..who knows we might get a call from her ..... :excited::excited::excited:

I like that maybe we could put a sign up saying wish you were here.

we need the leaders to establish the rules of play well ahead of time cause I am not spending hard earned money to walk into drama damn dat we don't know one another that well :filenails:

I seriously doubt drama will be present ..we are "adults"..what is there to beef about..I mean really?

Archived