What Ideas Do You Have For Fun At The Reunion?

Bailey

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll really not doing nothing without...

1. A Janet flash mob

2. food

3. dj effrem adams

4. hotel rooms

5. liquor

6. after parties

Plus ya'll should do it there on whatever day Janet is having her second leg of the tour.

:sigh: Must I arrange everything around this place

Ya'll really not doing nothing without...

1. A Janet flash mob

2. food

3. dj effrem adams

4. hotel rooms

5. liquor

6. after parties

Plus ya'll should do it there on whatever day Janet is having her second leg of the tour.

:sigh: Must I arrange everything around this place

We already had all that other shit on the list except for you :lol: We've been discussing this for awhile now..You aint tellin us nothing..

I dont believe Blatin wants your BOOTY.. :lol:

rejection is a part of life you can always try but if not in Miami I hear if you can't get laid there, you really aint shit, I know Im handsome and hung someone will enjoy :filenails: Blatin just makes me curious he must be goodlooking to be able to hustle it and he has common sense all attractive to me, if im not wanted it is what it is til then I be doing dem crunches :filenails:

rejection is a part of life you can always try but if not in Miami I hear if you can't get laid there, you really aint shit, I know Im handsome and hung someone will enjoy :filenails: Blatin just makes me curious he must be goodlooking to be able to hustle it and he has common sense all attractive to me, if im not wanted it is what it is til then I be doing dem crunches :filenails:

Im just tryna figure out where did all the "Im TEAMblatin" shit come from all of a sudden..

just go slow, it's been years and no I will not be passed around.....just want a man to do it right...send me back home wit a new attitude :whistle:

You are sounding like a greedy power bottom right now, but I ain't mad at you.

I think he had said some shit about somebody on here told him you had a big one and every since then he be wanting to tug on ur wee wee ...I dunno.. :unsure:

All I know is this groveling reeks of desperation.

Get that cack bailey. Tell me all about it :coffee:

Archived