When I Was Your Age ________

EphraimAdamz

TV was entertaining; there was always a great show on. Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and Cartoon Network all used to be so good before they sold out.

Same with radio, always a good song on and there was more variety. It wasn't just the same 5 artists getting all the attention.

Artists actually needed to be the best of the best to be successful, like Janet and Mariah, and thus they ruled the 90s. No relying on non-music-related gimmicks.

Groups were popular and had talent: TLC, En Vogue, SWV, Boyz II Men, and New Edition.

MJ was still with us.

Conclusion: The 90s ruled! :blush:

you had to wait for the cd to drop and naw you couldn't hear nay beat nay song until that Tuesday the album was dropped. You could look forward to at least 4 videos off that one album. CD singles were a dollar. We had Miss Janet fanclub that guaranteed front row seats at regular prices. We had female groups like TLC, En Vogue and SWV putting it down. Hell you listened to the radio instead of an mp3 player, and yes bitch you had to listen all day to hear yo song.

Gas was 1.09 per gallon.

You could go to the club and not worry about catching a muthafucking bullet cause an ass beating was considered sufficient for trying to talk to his gurl instead of getting shot for stepping on his sneakers.

Aaliyah was here and so was Left Eye

:o

You and I should talk more :blush:

She's one of the highest on the charts right now so I put her. I'm not a fan of much of today's music anyway. I just wanna go back to the good ole' days :cry:

She's just extremely overrated now because her album isn't like majority of the others. Gaga, Beyonce and Taylor are the Big 3 with the Top 5 having Britney and Katy/Rihanna (don't matter which one) in it.

She's just extremely overrated now because her album isn't like majority of the others. Gaga, Beyonce and Taylor are the Big 3 with the Top 5 having Britney and Katy/Rihanna (don't matter which one) in it.

Oh. Well kudos to her then. Well, the 6 of them I suppose. I still miss my 80s and 90s :cheer:

And I'm a Pisces too :blush: (if you're not one, don't hate B) ). I know your "bro" TOF is one, but I gave him the memo that the Pisces nation doesn't claim him B)

Ehh Pisces are cool, but Leo is where it's at. :thumbup: No matter what decade you're born on :cheer:

:lol: Awww, my poor brother :asham:

Archived