Lil Kim Snatched From Monica Single!

Miss Enjoi

One week after hitting the 'net, Monica's first single, "Anything (To Find You)," featuring Rick Ross, debuts on R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at No. 71. The track from Monica's upcoming seventh studio album, "New Life" (October 18), charts with Rick Ross as a guest feature, but doesn't included verses from Lil Kim.

Prior to it's chart debut, fans voiced their thoughts on the length of Lil' Kim's guest spot. During a chat with "The Lil' Kim Fan Club Show," on the day of the rapper's 37th birthday (July 11), Lil' Kim explained to her fans that her part on Monica's single, "Anything (To Find You)" was shortened to make room for Rick Ross.

"In all actuality, I did a 16 in addition to the 8 bars that ya'll all [heard]," Lil' Kim told The Lil Kim Fan Club Show. "Monica and her people decided to add Rick Ross on the track."

A source at J Records tells Billboard.com that Lil' Kim has been removed entirely from the offiical song due to contractual issues. No further details were shared.

During her birthday chat with her fans, Lil' Kim announced plans to release the first single, "Looks Like Money," off her upcoming sixth studio album. The cut is reportedly produced by Rockwilder, according to Rap-Up. Lil' Kim confirmed "M.O.E.," a standout track from her "Black Friday" mixtape, will make on appearance on the new album as well. The album title and release date for Lil' Kim's follow-up to "The Naked Truth" (2005) have yet to be announced.

http://www.billboard.com/#/column/the-juice/chart-juice-monica-s-first-single-debuts-1005277632.story

superbass15.gif

So much for that comeback. :coffee:

MonicaBrown Monica Brown

Your directing your anger in the wrong place & I am far 2deep in the game 2play games. These r facts. Still fighting 4 Kim to be on it.....

32 minutes ago

Monica Brown

MonicaBrown Monica Brown

I am as thorough as they come and I LOVE @LilKim bottom line is Ms Wallace has the final say and she said No. If we put it out we get SUED

34 minutes ago

Monica Brown

MonicaBrown Monica Brown

We respect all parties involved & were gonna do WHATEVER to keep the song as is because @lilKim the bizness on the record...

47 minutes ago

Monica Brown

MonicaBrown Monica Brown

& @LilKim will get the respect she deserves at all cost. The clearance was revoked & I'm fighting to get it reinstated by the Biggie Estate

50 minutes ago

Monica Brown

MonicaBrown Monica Brown

I am just finding out what has happened to my single and myself & Missy are beyond hurt that @LilKim was removed. She's our friend, a legend

MonicaBrown Monica Brown

Your directing your anger in the wrong place & I am far 2deep in the game 2play games. These r facts. Still fighting 4 Kim to be on it.....

32 minutes ago

Monica Brown

MonicaBrown Monica Brown

I am as thorough as they come and I LOVE @LilKim bottom line is Ms Wallace has the final say and she said No. If we put it out we get SUED

34 minutes ago

Monica Brown

MonicaBrown Monica Brown

We respect all parties involved & were gonna do WHATEVER to keep the song as is because @lilKim the bizness on the record...

47 minutes ago

Monica Brown

MonicaBrown Monica Brown

& @LilKim will get the respect she deserves at all cost. The clearance was revoked & I'm fighting to get it reinstated by the Biggie Estate

50 minutes ago

Monica Brown

MonicaBrown Monica Brown

I am just finding out what has happened to my single and myself & Missy are beyond hurt that @LilKim was removed. She's our friend, a legend

:mellow::o Miss Wallace is messy!!!

but let's go on a tangent shall we? So Lil Kim is at the point of trying to get on a few bars of has beens? So that makes her a has been that did had it? :unsure: I mean seriously where the fuck is she going wit this? I respect what she did, what she's doing and the fact she can't show her face without a photoshop genius on hand is a muthafucking shame, "who da fuck want war" :sigh:

Archived