What Do You Sound Like?

God

DianaYes2-vi.gif

YAYYYYYYY I like your voice sir :wub:

This..."Gaga" girl you speak of....I've heard of her, she plays her cards right she might be the next Katy Perry :coffee:

For real tho, Answering the 3 album question made me realize, this aint been such a hot "album" year, singles sure (for the most part), but not albums really, but in the competition between albums/singles & Movies/TV I think Movies/TV snatched this year

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT IS AS DEEP AS I'VE HEARD DESCRIBED!!!!

Those 2 and Can't Stop are my 3 choices of what the title should've been too. Yea as you can see I've made my playlist of songs from the album worth keeping on me, and Bangerz aint on the list.

lol do you know how many times almost on a daily basis people tell me about my voice and tell me that I should try and find a job doing voice overs or something with my voice

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT IS AS DEEP AS I'VE HEARD DESCRIBED!!!!

Those 2 and Can't Stop are my 3 choices of what the title should've been too. Yea as you can see I've made my playlist of songs from the album worth keeping on me, and Bangerz aint on the list.

I have all the songs.. but I just can't hang with Bangerz and My Darlin... and FU :ph34r:

DianaYes2-vi.gif

YAYYYYYYY I like your voice sir :wub:

This..."Gaga" girl you speak of....I've heard of her, she plays her cards right she might be the next Katy Perry :coffee:

For real tho, Answering the 3 album question made me realize, this aint been such a hot "album" year, singles sure (for the most part), but not albums really, but in the competition between albums/singles & Movies/TV I think Movies/TV snatched this year

Thanks -_- You must excuse the valley girl lilt I had going on there :umm:

• Upvote 1

Simba - Sweetie, are you OK?

Vaquero - I like your talking voice!

Selz - Thank you sweetheart! "Misty" is cute. :)

Jarryl - So silly. Better protect those vocals hunty! Not "Hot Suga" in that Meatwad voice hehe.

King Game - I like your talking voice. You better be soft with your "Take Care" vocals, yesss.

My answers to King Game's questions: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MQAZXEMt5H

Kennita Jo - Nice and deep!

Bu - Why are you whispering boo?

JoeJoe - Deep ah voice! Do whacha want, whacha want!

God - Awww, too adorable!

And something special from my live concert since I've been away from this thread for almost a week: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Cv1cXy5OGw :wink:

• Upvote 4

Wooooo boy that is one deep voice you've got! Made me feel a lil unnecessary :blush::lol:

lol I actually was about 2 feet away from my laptop when I was talking and singing because it made my voice seem so loud and distorted. I kinda wish this laptop didnt have a built in cam but oh well

Simba - Sweetie, are you OK?

Vaquero - I like your talking voice!

Selz - Thank you sweetheart! "Misty" is cute. :)

Jarryl - So silly. Better protect those vocals hunty! Not "Hot Suga" in that Meatwad voice hehe.

King Game - I like your talking voice. You better be soft with your "Take Care" vocals, yesss.

My answers to King Game's questions: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MQAZXEMt5H

Kennita Jo - Nice and deep!

Bu - Why are you whispering boo?

JoeJoe - Deep ah voice! Do whacha want, whacha want!

God - Awww, too adorable!

And something special from my live concert since I've been away from this thread for almost a week: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Cv1cXy5OGw :wink:

lol I can't stop listening to that song so I just had to throw a little of the vocals out there haha! Yeah my voice...every once in a while I don't like my voice