SECTION 8 HOUSING VOUCHERS CAUSES STAMPEDE IN DALLAS

janetDAYZ

This shows you just how bad things are with this economy today. -_-

If they were waiting outside of walmart or Mervyn's on Xmas eve it would have been comical. But these people are running to keep a damn Roof over their heads. That's worth the run if you ask me! :clapping:

I'm paying over a thousand dollars a month for rent right now. If somebody told me there were vouchers out there that would allow me to pay half, I'd be running too.

If they were waiting outside of walmart or Mervyn's on Xmas eve it would have been comical. But these people are running to keep a damn Roof over their heads. That's worth the run if you ask me! :clapping:

I'm paying over a thousand dollars a month for rent right now. If somebody told me there were vouchers out there that would allow me to pay half, I'd be running too.

and what can a nigga say but......... ankdgn_thjpg.gif

I keep saying to these bitches its tight out here hell :filenails:

Ch...OKAY!!!! Its ROUGH in these streets.

At my job, employees are SCARED b/c our company are making mass budget cuts. They demoted me, and 3 other APM's(Asst production managers) to floor sups, & docked our pay b/c we might not be getting the contract for the NIS study from the CDC. Which is worth MILLIONS.

That's sad! I'm glad i've never been on any kind of government assistance of any kind most likely never will be cause I just can't with this shit :mellow:

Never say never. -_-

I'm not throwing shade, but I am being real. Unless you have 3 months worth of rent money in your savings or checking, then you're one pay check away from poverty. I hope this never happens to you or anybody I know, but if you ever find yourself on hard times, you'll be surprised how quick you'll be trying to get that government asst. -_-

Never say never. -_-

I'm not throwing shade, but I am being real. Unless you have 3 months worth of rent money in your savings or checking, then you're one pay check away from poverty. I hope this never happens to you or anybody I know, but if you ever find yourself on hard times, you'll be surprised how quick you'll be trying to get that government asst. -_-

Or hit that fucking corner... :filenails:

Never say never. -_-

nope before I got this job I did anything I could to not be on government assistance. I did freelance construction and then worked at a wine brewery. In November i'll be at my current job for 8yrs and I have over $100,000 in my retirement plan already so i'm good.

nope before I got this job I did anything I could to not be on government assistance. I did freelance construction and then worked at a wine brewery. In November i'll be at my current job for 8yrs and I have over $100,000 in my retirement plan already so i'm good.

Well DAMN! :mellow:

I didn't know you were collecting coins like that Joe. :w00t:

You know, you always were my favorite member on this board. :wink:

Archived