Where is Paul?

Bailey

WOW...NO ONE LIKES YOU HUH?...LOL I THINK YOU'VE WORN OUT YOUR WELCOME...AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A FEW BUT IT'S ACTUALLY EVERYONE HERE...THAT SAYS A LOT

Plz bitch, sit down

U and ur irrelevant flop bitches dont like me

Boo hoo, I'm crying

And who even curr. No1curr. Who cares if ppl I don't like don't like me

Again, Im dying...Broken-hearted

*cue the violins*

Nobody like u, u fool. Ur delusional if u think everyone likes u

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plz bitch, sit down

U and ur irrelevant flop bitches dont like me

Boo hoo, I'm crying

And who even curr. No1curr. Who cares if ppl I don't like don't like me

Again, Im dying...Broken-hearted

*cue the violins*

Nobody like u, u fool. Ur delusional if u think everyone likes u

YOU TALKING BIG SHIT OVER THE INTERNET HOMEBOY

ladygagabeyonce.gif

You are the definition of mentally ill:

- making up things about people.. Plenty of lies in the paragraphs above. Ur like Art... a lil manipulative, schemer, who just makes shit up about ppl when things aren't going their way

Now now, dear.. it'll all be ok

And ur just rattled coz ur lil crush on me has gone heywire

And for the record, Selz actually likes me...

beyoncelaugh.gif

loser.gif

Sure.....im making things up................

- You say I have a crush on you? You really think that? this is the INTERNET honey. Of course we flirted on pm, half the forum flirt with each other on pm, but its all in fun, and to be fair, it was before I realised you were an arsehole. You had better be careful, I might start stalking you :)

- Nobody asked you to come into this topic and act like a bitch, so please don't start feeling all victimised. Its what you do best, but most people have seen through it.

- You have publicly talked about your mental health problems on here, and then you go around insulting peoples mental health......thats not normal.......Mental health issues are nothing to joke about and its particularly bad form to use them to insult people.

- You run around after the people you think are popular, and then if they start losing an argument you switch on them and then run to PM and start sucking up to them again in there because your need for popularity and attention is so much. And im not the only one who has noticed this either. Its the main reason why a lot of people have an issue with you. Say what you're saying, stand by your conviction and stop running around after people. This is the internet. It isnt real life. Its really not important.

The sad thing is that all of your two-faced crap has blown up in your face. People don't like a turncoat, even on the internet.............

And you can say whatever you want to say about me, but people from this forum have met me and spoken to me and can attest to the fact that im a decent person.

:)

Sure.....im making things up................

Yes, you are making things up

I am not under psychatric care, u nutjob

Only someone like u (or Fart) would sit there and come up with that shit

And not only that, u actually post it

That's why u call crazy, and fucked in the head

- You say I have a crush on you? You really think that? this is the INTERNET honey. Of course we flirted on pm, half the forum flirt with each other on pm, but its all in fun, and to be fair, it was before I realised you were an arsehole. You had better be careful, I might start stalking you :)

Bitch plz

Let's not

- Nobody asked you to come into this topic and act like a bitch, so please don't start feeling all victimised. Its what you do best, but most people have seen through it.

This is exactly what I'm talking about crazy.gifcrazy.gif

No one is acting like a bitch. It was a fukn joke

What is wrong with u

It was just a joke... The kind u like to throw my way

Get a grip

- You have publicly talked about your mental health problems on here, and then you go around insulting peoples mental health......thats not normal.......Mental health issues are nothing to joke about and its particularly bad form to use them to insult people.

Bitch plz, trying to act all high and mighty, and tryn to shade me with this "mental health problems"

1. I do not have a mental illness

2. Your probably do

3. Some people on this board do, and are sick in the head...

You trying to act like I have some drastic mental health thing going... Bitch plz

I just went through something

#sitdown

- You run around after the people you think are popular, and then if they start losing an argument you switch on them and then run to PM and start sucking up to them again in there because your need for popularity and attention is so much. And im not the only one who has noticed this either. Its the main reason why a lot of people have an issue with you. Say what you're saying, stand by your conviction and stop running around after people. This is the internet. It isnt real life. Its really not important.

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. That's just YOUR fucked up conclusion and interpretation. It's all in ur head. crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

...your perception

And while ur at it, give me some proof... show me some receipts. Don't just throw out accusations. Explain yourself... gimme an example

The sad thing is that all of your two-faced crap has blown up in your face. People don't like a turncoat, even on the internet.............

Oh, apparently the interent isn't important (see your quote above)

#sitdown

And like I said above, there is no two-faced shit going on. That shit's just in your head and, is your own fucked up, illogical, irrational conclusion. It's not my problem if ur head cant comprehend that

And you can say whatever you want to say about me, but people from this forum have met me and spoken to me and can attest to the fact that im a decent person.

:)

And you say I'm desperate for popularity/validation

Bitch, sit down again

Need I remind you of the whore Bzebabe thing? You went from pm to pm begging people to tell you what was going on, laughing at it happening, and then when a couple of people said art had gone too far you were all up their arses. The latest example of your 'ways' are in the thread where selz called you out on the same type of behaviour.

YOU said in PUBLIC on there that you couldn't leave the house, that your body shut down because of all the stress etc, that you were seeing a psycholigist to help you with your problems. That is a meantal health problem. Sounds like depression or anxiety disorder. There is no shame in that, but please remember that YOU said it on the main forum, and then you keep talking about other people being unwell. You are the one that talks about hating life and hating people. Doesn't sound like a healthy mental state to me.

As I said, most people go through something in their lives, but you are the last person that should keep talking the way you do about mental illness.

Most of what you wrote above just reads like paranoia by the way :)

Need I remind you of the whore Bzebabe thing? You went from pm to pm begging people to tell you what was going on, laughing at it happening, and then when a couple of people said art had gone too far you were all up their arses. The latest example of your 'ways' are in the thread where selz called you out on the same type of behaviour.

YOU said in PUBLIC on there that you couldn't leave the house, that your body shut down because of all the stress etc, that you were seeing a psycholigist to help you with your problems. That is a meantal health problem. Sounds like depression or anxiety disorder. There is no shame in that, but please remember that YOU said it on the main forum, and then you keep talking about other people being unwell. You are the one that talks about hating life and hating people. Doesn't sound like a healthy mental state to me.

As I said, most people go through something in their lives, but you are the last person that should keep talking the way you do about mental illness.

OMG I can't even deal with this shit right now

I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO SAY IT HAD GONE TO FAR, U NUTJOB!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH U

OMG I can't even deal with this shit right now

I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO SAY IT HAD GONE TO FAR, U NUTJOB!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH U

Yep, im NUTS! no need for you to talk to me anymore then....it would be a waste of your time :)

Yep, im NUTS! no need for you to talk to me anymore then....it would be a waste of your time :)

That's right

And you know how much I don't like mental illness

I havent got to the rest of your bs essay.. i cant even get passed the first few lines

Hey Barbra

wub.gif

That's right

And you know how much I don't like mental illness

I havent got to the rest of your bs essay.. i cant even get passed the first few lines

Hey Barbra

wub.gif

Dont worry its just a repetition of what I already wrote because you didnt seem to be able to comprehend :)

Now I'm ready to deal with this nonsense

First of all, you are a liar and very manipulative:

1. I did not go from PM to PM

2. I did find the thing funny @ first...and then when I saw what was happening, particularly the fact that people were getting off on this witchhunt, I changed my mind. I have said that a 1000 times. If your mind cannot comprehend that, that's not my problem. And I am allowed to changed my mind. crazy.gifcrazy.gif

3. I was one of the first, if not the first, to say that it had gone too far

4. I was up noone's arse... u just made that up

5. I addressed this "ways" bizness already in that thread. Obviously u didn't read it. I'm allowed to give props to both sides of an argument. I don't have to take sides. Is there something wrong with you?

What's your point. So what if I said that. There are different types of mental illness. My situation happened because of the stress etc in my life. That doesn't mean:

a. I'm mentally ill; and

b. I can't throw shade @ other people

crazy.gifcrazy.gif

There are some sick, twisted ppl on this board (u being one of em). And I'm allowed to comment on other people. You're stupid and uneducated for associating my situation with other people's mental situations. It's completely different.

And as for this crap about hating people. I'm allowed to hate people. Hating people does not = unhealthy mind. Not everyone is likeable. And you're the one going with your melodrama "there's so much worse in the world blah blah"... go away

See point above

And if it's not clear already:

1. There are different shades of mental illness

2. My "mental illness" has nothing to do with someone's else illness/condition/situation. They are completely different.

Care to explain that one?

Oh, that's right... u can't

That's all u do. As soon as someone makes a fool of you, u just throw something so unrelated and illogical @ them. Ur like Fart, if not worse

And u clearly suffer from a mental illness, coz sane people don't do that kinda shit

U probably got some borderline personality disorder or something

And u not that bright either

Dont worry its just a repetition of what I already wrote because you didnt seem to be able to comprehend :)

See point above.

Archived