Where is Paul?

Bailey

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_lgflo4FwF21qa8kv4.gif

Chile don't take this the wrong way but not everybody wants to stay stuck on a forum every single day of their life. Some people need to take a break and get away for a while so they can 'take a break'. Almost like an internet holiday.

Chile don't take this the wrong way but not everybody wants to stay stuck on a forum every single day of their life. Some people need to take a break and get away for a while so they can 'take a break'. Almost like an internet holiday.

tumblr_lgflo4FwF21qa8kv4.gif

you said drama and now you're backing away like nothing happen?

I'm here and ok thanks! Just been busy with life :)

Ive just been lmao @ who run the world getting called out by Selz and others about his co signing bullcrap - it's what he does best, running around desperate to be liked, and trying way too hard. Then he has the nerve to call people mentally ill when he's the one who is actually under psychiatric care. No shame in that, but as the saying goes - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :)

I'm here and ok thanks! Just been busy with life :)

Ive just been lmao @ who run the world getting called out by Selz and others about his co signing bullcrap - it's what he does best, running around desperate to be liked, and trying way too hard. Then he has the nerve to call people mentally ill when he's the one who is actually under psychiatric care. No shame in that, but as the saying goes - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :)

ladygagabeyonce.gif

You are the definition of mentally ill:

- making up things about people.. Plenty of lies in the paragraphs above. Ur like Art... a lil manipulative, schemer, who just makes shit up about ppl when things aren't going their way

Now now, dear.. it'll all be ok

And ur just rattled coz ur lil crush on me has gone heywire

And for the record, Selz actually likes me...

beyoncelaugh.gif

loser.gif

Btw, ur lucky it's only some irrelevant forum.. must make u feel all high and mighty, especially coz u have no power in the real world. The shit u say is actually defammatory, particularly coz

a. its not true; and

b. u have an intention to tarnish my name/reputation etc

wave.gifgurl

Archived