The reunion

Bailey

Bailey, trust me that you're upset for no reason. Will is very open to suggestions. We communicate about it all the time. Trust me, there is no agenda set. We are still brainstorming and won't have things concrete for a long time. There will be plenty of time for you to do your own thing.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bailey, trust me that you're upset for no reason. Will is very open to suggestions. We communicate about it all the time. Trust me, there is no agenda set. We are still brainstorming and won't have things concrete for a long time. There will be plenty of time for you to do your own thing.

BINGO!

I didn't want to offend the man and it was like any thread I made about the reunion Im being told im jumping the gun, or im on his dick, joke or not it was a consistent reaction, in any case Im over it, that and Im gonna take a break from the board for sometime I don't get "Ch." :filenails:

All I'm saying is you don't have to do what anyone says. You're paying your own way and using your own money....if you disagree with how things are handled, do your own thing.

If I go, I'm only coming to see a few people, chucking up the deuces and doing my own thing. I don't play well with others... :lol:

well you better learn :rolleyes:

Why can't we all just get along?

tumblr_le20ojg0Vl1qcxd8d.gif

ewwwww!

And this is all that needs to be said ! End of story :)

Archived