The reunion

Bailey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok im waking up from a nite of drinkin so hope this is understandable BUT isnt the reunion like next year anyway? all the lil details aint gotta b planned now. cuz i know some members will probably break off n do their own things at times. so if u have an idea and others wanna do it then do it. its not like we gotta do everything according to the agenda. when i go to family reunions i go to the main events planned per day, the rest of the time me n some family members go shopping or clubbing or just hanging around town. so dont feel like u cant do what u want.

BUT at the same time u have to remember that it is in Wills city. so he does have to organize alot of this. i think he has been pretty fair. but some people on here want a damn hourly agenda n shit and thats not gonna happen. i mean people have suggested some cool things that i think alot of members will wanna do but doesnt mean that it has to be on wills agenda. thats something we can do on our own time. like for example some of us would want to go to straight clubs, others gay, other will wanna just chill on the strip. we all grown, we all paying our own way, so we can do what we want at the end of the day. but i know planning a reunion u get so many people saying do this or that or trying to help u run shit and just make it more difficult in the end so yall take it easy on will and remember u r grown and if u dont agree with an activity dont go cuz everything aint for everyone.

ok im waking up from a nite of drinkin so hope this is understandable BUT isnt the reunion like next year anyway? all the lil details aint gotta b planned now. cuz i know some members will probably break off n do their own things at times. so if u have an idea and others wanna do it then do it. its not like we gotta do everything according to the agenda. when i go to family reunions i go to the main events planned per day, the rest of the time me n some family members go shopping or clubbing or just hanging around town. so dont feel like u cant do what u want.

BUT at the same time u have to remember that it is in Wills city. so he does have to organize alot of this. i think he has been pretty fair. but some people on here want a damn hourly agenda n shit and thats not gonna happen. i mean people have suggested some cool things that i think alot of members will wanna do but doesnt mean that it has to be on wills agenda. thats something we can do on our own time. like for example some of us would want to go to straight clubs, others gay, other will wanna just chill on the strip. we all grown, we all paying our own way, so we can do what we want at the end of the day. but i know planning a reunion u get so many people saying do this or that or trying to help u run shit and just make it more difficult in the end so yall take it easy on will and remember u r grown and if u dont agree with an activity dont go cuz everything aint for everyone.

PREACH!

Bailey is aware that he can do what he wants but he's tryna come up with ideas for the jj family as a whole,which suggestions were asked. So it has nothing to do with him doing what he wants,individually..There seems to be a miscommunication of what he's tryna convey from you alls responses.

Bailey is aware that he can do what he wants but he's tryna come up with ideas for the jj family as a whole,which suggestions were asked. So it has nothing to do with him doing what he wants,individually..There seems to be a miscommunication of what he's tryna convey from you alls responses.

That's all I really meant, I felt that those who are participating it should be a forum reunion with forum ideas, and again no shade meant on Will it's his city and he would know what is best, I think he got upset and deleted a lot of his ideas as if to say I didn't want them or whatever, it's sorta a miscommunication Im not trying to upstage anyone or shade anyone, I just don't see what's wrong with EVERYONE suggesting ideas.

No offense JB, but Will did organise the whole thing

And like Nemmie said, who gives a shit about what he says... if u don't like what he wants to do, dont do it

U making it sound like some kindergarten get together

That's all I really meant, I felt that those who are participating it should be a forum reunion with forum ideas, and again no shade meant on Will it's his city and he would know what is best, I think he got upset and deleted a lot of his ideas as if to say I didn't want them or whatever, it's sorta a miscommunication Im not trying to upstage anyone or shade anyone, I just don't see what's wrong with EVERYONE suggesting ideas.

That's cool and all but your original post seemed like you were going for him, were you drinking or something? :unsure:

can you do better than that? I mean I always end of feeling like you hate me if you have something to say why not just say it?

Why do you come off so defensive? If I hated you, you WOULD know it. I don't hate people that I don't know or even met in person.

Why do you come off so defensive? If I hated you, you WOULD know it. I don't hate people that I don't know or even met in person.

honestly when you comment "Ch." I don't know what to think, is he shading me? Is it saying bullshit about something said? What is the problem?

Archived