The reunion

Bailey

some folks think its all about what the fuck they think and it's iM not sorry to burst yo bubble BUT IT AINT ONE MAN'S SHOW EVEN THOUGHT THEY THINK THAT, THAT'S WHY SOME PEEPS AINT COMING CAUSE ONE MUTHAFUCKA THINK ITS ALL ABOUT HIM NIGGAS WANNA SHINE....SO BAD :filenails: I FIGURE THEY NEED IT MORE THAN THE REST OF US, WHO VOTED YOU IN CHARGE WAS'NT ONE, WHO SAID WHAT U THINK IS ALL THAT MATTERS?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some folks think its all about what the fuck they think and it's iM not sorry to burst yo bubble BUT IT AINT ONE MAN'S SHOW EVEN THOUGHT THEY THINK THAT, THAT'S WHY SOME PEEPS AINT COMING CAUSE ONE MUTHAFUCKA THINK ITS ALL ABOUT HIM NIGGAS WANNA SHINE....SO BAD :filenails:

And who is this meant for? :rolleyes:

And if I come it will be all about me. :coffee:

REAL TALK MOST THAT MATTER HERE WONT....NO ONE THAT' REAL IS COMING TO INFLATE AN EGO AND OF THOSE THAT DON'T MATTER........FOLKS THATM MATTER AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK EITHER COULD CARE LESS :filenails:

I just said that, lol. I don't care what we do. I go along with whatever everyone else wants to do.

In fact, I'm nothing like "TOF" in person, I'm actually extremely boring and uninteresting. lol

I know what you mean tho, it's about the opinions of the whole forum (or all that will attend). I'm sure it'll be worked out to everyone's liking. At least I hope so.

Can someone fill me in :filenails:

some members here are not going to the reunion because it has become a one man's show. They don't want your suggestions, unless they asked for them, and they took over the whole thing without anyone saying well it's your thing. :filenails: I feel if anyone has ideas those ideas should be considered even if they don't happen but dismissing folks like well they "jumped the gun" because this person didn't say go is wrong

some members here are not going to the reunion because it has become a one man's show. They don't want your suggestions, unless they asked for them, and they took over the whole thing without anyone saying well it's your thing. :filenails: I feel if anyone has ideas those ideas should be considered even if they don't happen but dismissing folks like well they "jumped the gun" because this person didn't say go is wrong

Oh ok. Who you talking about though? I suck with subliminals.

the one and only Will, love the man but its a few disagreements is all, nothing big.

Well in his defence it was his idea...and he's the one thats pretty much organising it all as his city won the poll so I can understand why he's taken the lead. I'm fine with the way he's handling things.

Well I thought Will has been pretty fair and open to suggestions ...so what is it specifically that you feel he's shooting down?

well I created a thread just about ideas and those who may have them and I was told I was jumping the gun Im like whose? I get that it was his idea, his city, and all that jazz but I created a poll so members could vote, I was told I jumped the gun and was "fast ass", I askes what ideas do you guys have, he deleted the thread about it but he made a thread saying I was on his dick, I was like hold up bruh, you wanna do this it's all you.

Bailey, I don't think it was anything to get so annoyed about. Whatever happened, it's just ruining the long term prospects of everybody possibly meeting for a good time over a very minor issue ... I ain't taking sides but if your this sensitive about somebody disagreeing with your suggestions then don't suggest anything at all

All I'm saying is you don't have to do what anyone says. You're paying your own way and using your own money....if you disagree with how things are handled, do your own thing.

If I go, I'm only coming to see a few people, chucking up the deuces and doing my own thing. I don't play well with others... :lol:

Archived