Screenname/Nickname

Evil.

Well I'll be changing mine in about 3 days, but I came up with this one because of Rhythm Nation being Janet's strongest album and I consider myself a soldier in her kingdom (even though I call her "wifey" ^_^)

But I'll be changing my name to one relating to The Velvet Rope since that album is what made me a Janet stan and how she ended up saving my life with her music. I owe her alot because of that album. I will always love her, from the deepest level of my soul. :wub: :wub:

P.S. I'll put my current name "RNS1814" in my signature when I change it to the new one so you guys can know it's me, just so I'm not forgotten :asham:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first began posting on forums I was "Justafan", and at some point I changed it to "ThatOtherFan".

It fits my personality, at least at the time it did. I have always been "That....guy, you know who I'm talking about... yeah him :unsure: " on various forums. Known, but not very "well known" on to the forum members.

That kind of changed on this forum though. lol

When I first began posting on forums I was "Justafan", and at some point I changed it to "ThatOtherFan".

It fits my personality, at least the time it did. I have always been "That....guy, you know who I'm talking about... yeah him :unsure: " on various forums. Known, but not very "well known" on to the forum members.

That kind of changed on this forum though. lol

Now you're one of the awesome fans ^_^:excited::clapping: :clapping:

TOF.. u should make up a new nickname, coz ur not just "thatotherperson"....but TOF is kinda special, and itd be hard to cut from that nickname

RNS, are u sure ur new nickname won't have some Selz mention?

lmao.giflmao.gif

TOF.. u should make up a new nickname, coz ur not just "thatotherperson"....but TOF is kinda special, and itd be hard to cut from that nickname

TOF has been my username of various forums for YEARS now, lol. So it would be hard for me to change it.

I'm glad you think I'm not just "thatotherperson" I feel all special now! :wub: :wub: :wub: lol

Oh but of course, missy. Clit/dick tracking is your thing. Not mine :thumbup:

2dqj05i.gif

TOF has been my username of various forums for YEARS now, lol. So it would be hard for me to change it.

I'm glad you think I'm not just "thatotherperson" I feel all special now! :wub: :wub: :wub: lol

Of course, u should know that by nowblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

"He came for me and I ran the bitch over." Done da-da :coffee::lmao:

No, bitch

u have to explain yourself in order to snatch me outta the game

crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

and don't even try the "it's obvious" spill. coz honey, its not. its makes no fukn sense

No, bitch

u have to explain yourself in order to snatch me outta the game

crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

and don't even try the "it's obvious" spill. coz honey, its not. its makes no fukn sense

How many people have to break shit down for you to understand? I'm just curious :lmao:

My post had nothing to do with you. Like quite a few I have posted in the past few days. Yet and still you reply with weak ass attempts at shade. And so, you're obviously tracking/following my clit. Your dick tracking? Game. Nuff said :coffee:

How many people have to break shit down for you to understand? I'm just curious :lmao:

My post had nothing to do with you. Like quite a few I have posted in the past few days. Yet and still you reply with weak ass attempts at shade. And so, you're obviously tracking/following my clit. Your dick tracking? Game. Nuff said :coffee:

Lawd, don't ya'll fight for real. I don't want to see ya'll getting suspended on over this mess. lol

Selz has been my nickname (first online and now off as well :lol:) for forever (or since 2001 :lol:)

Smooth Criminal should be self-explanatory - MJ's my #1 thumbup1.gif

Selita Jo came along just after the RAH gig last month - Sphenx came up with it, but incidentally it's one letter different than my real name, and my middle name is Jo :lol:

Let me break this down for you

1. You are not smarter than me

2. You're not fooling anyone with your manipulative behaviour.. U seem to be suffering from that syndrome that the rest of the crazies on this board suffer...

3. You just contradicted yourself. That is how dumb you are.

And becoz you're dumb, Imma break it down for you

a. You claim your post has nothing to do with me. yet

b. Sentences later, you refer to me dick/clit tracking u

I thought u just said your post had nothing to do with me

#oop

c. Moreover, your original dick.clit comment was in response to one of my comments, so obviously it was directed @ me

d.You're just co-signing everyone with this KG nonsense so you can fit in and be popular, and throw some extra shade my way coz ur rattled (like u were on a prior occassion, which u admitted to in another thread)

e. TOF is just co-signing because of the politics of this board.. After all, it was he who gave u that advice

And that my dear, is how u get snatched outta da game

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YESSSS!!! You are stepping your game up on the forum! I SEE IT! lol

Lawd, don't ya'll fight for real. I don't want to see ya'll getting suspended on over this mess. lol

1) Got to, bro. I'm new around here so I gotta go harder to defend myself :thumbup::lol:

2) I'm done after that. He can respond if he wants but I've said what I needed to :coffee: lol

Archived