Screenname/Nickname

Evil.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was I made to look a fool when I had no part in any of it, and told BOTH of you to stop the fighting, because I didn't want to see anyone get suspended? :blink:

I liked her comment and thought it was funny....as usual when we find something funny on this forum we say one person snatched the others wig. There is no true shade or anything, because it's understood (like a unspoken rule) that it's a running joke.

Sometimes, I think you take things on the forum a bit too seriously. lol

...now back to you picking out a new wig. :yep: lol

One of ur best, TOF

so now saying something funny = snatching weaves

wateva

She thought she was all high and mighty, and gonna make a fool of me

WRONG

She just made a fool of herself

And for the record, she started it, and u telln me I'm taking things too seriously, particularly wen my initial comment was a joke

#sitdown

And I'm sure it wouldn't have been "too serious", if I didn't make a complete fool of her

And her lil joke is not even funny. It's stupid

One of ur best, TOF

so now saying something funny = snatching weaves

wateva

She thought she was all high and mighty, and gonna make a fool of me

WRONG

She just made a fool of herself

And for the record, she started it, and u telln me I'm taking things too seriously, particularly wen my initial comment was a joke

#sitdown

And I'm sure it wouldn't have been "too serious", if I didn't make a complete fool of her

And her lil joke is not even funny. It's stupid

Yes, it's common knowledge on this forum :blink:

And yes you do take things to seriously. Look at your responses to me. lol

If anything we should have went back and forth for a bit (in fake argument) or perhaps a gif war, lol, but you took it too seriously.

Yes, it's common knowledge on this forum :blink:

And yes you do take things to seriously. Look at your responses to me. lol

If anything we should have went back and forth for a bit (in fake argument) or perhaps a gif war, lol, but you took it too seriously.

1. From what I know, snatching a weave = making a fool of someone. Not making a joke (which wasn't even funny)

2. I'm not taking things too seriously. Ur lil sis thought she had one up on me fail.giffail.gif. And if u can't take the heat, don't co-sign

3. I'm not indulging in such foolery. And stop trying to change the course of events... u trying to water it down, and turn it back on me

(as tho I'm the bad one) fail.giffail.gif

Manipulative behaviour ain't work on me

1. From what I know, snatching a weave = making a fool of someone. Not making a joke (which wasn't even funny)

2. I'm not taking things too seriously. Ur lil sis thought she had one up on me fail.giffail.gif. And if u can't take the heat, don't co-sign

3. I'm not indulging in such foolery. And stop trying to change the course of events... u trying to water it down, and turn it back on me

(as tho I'm the bad one) fail.giffail.gif

Manipulative behaviour ain't work on me

When have you EVER known me to use the "snatch your wig" or anything else on this forum in a derogatory manner?

You don't know me very well...I am MANY things on this forum but mean spirited is NOT one of them. Everyone usually knows or figures out that "TOF" is usually joking.

That's why I don't get suspended or warned, because the mods and everyone else KNOWS that I'm joking...and if the mods do PM me or anything I'll be the first to tell them that I'm joking and that I'll stop if it's becoming a serious issue, because drama is NOT my thing.

I saw a funny comment (from a friend who I know usually doesn't get catty) and thought it was funny. Hence, the "wig snatching" comment.

When I saw it getting serious, I told both of you to stop. Not only because I don't want to see anyone get suspended but because I don't like fighting in general.

And if you go back and read over my posts in this thread you will see that's exactly how it went down from my perspective.

However, you do take things too seriously. I have seen it time and time again on this forum, but usually I don't say anything...or I just try to stop it and make light of the situation with humor (ie my corny jokes).

It will be nothing more than a knub when I finish.....StephenColbertSuckingBanana.gif:shifty:

*Adds spikes to the bat* :umm:

You never offer to lick my banana like that. <_<

When have you EVER known me to use the "snatch your wig" or anything else on this forum in a derogatory manner?

You don't know me very well...I am MANY things on this forum but mean spirited is NOT one of them. Everyone usually knows or figures out that "TOF" is usually joking.

That's why I don't get suspended or warned, because the mods and everyone else KNOWS that I'm joking...and if the mods do PM me or anything I'll be the first to tell them that I'm joking and that I'll stop if it's becoming a serious issue, because drama is NOT my thing.

I saw a funny comment (from a friend who I know usually doesn't get catty) and thought it was funny. Hence, the "wig snatching" comment.

When I saw it getting serious, I told both of you to stop. Not only because I don't want to see anyone get suspended but because I don't like fighting in general.

And if you go back and read over my posts in this thread you will see that's exactly how it went down from my perspective.

However, you do take things too seriously. I have seen it time and time again on this forum, but usually I don't say anything...or I just try to stop it and make light of the situation with humor (ie my corny jokes).

bored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gif

And I don't take things seriously...I just put ppl in their place when they try come for me

If u can't see their craziness, thats not my problem

And why dont u go read over her posts and see how smart she thought she was

Moreover, people don't come for u like they come for me. So there is no point in throwing this "you're too serious" crap @ me when we've had different experiences on the board. I don't see people making malicious crap about u?

And it's not that I can't deal. It's more... I've come to realise there are some sickos on this board

Who even does that?

And obviously ur eyes have been blurred, because ur lil sis ain't that innocent

bored.gifbored.gifbored.gifbored.gif

And I don't take things seriously...I just put ppl in their place when they try come for me

If u can't see their craziness, thats not my problem

And why dont u go read over her posts and see how smart she thought she was

And obviously ur eyes have been blurred, because ur lil sis ain't that innocent

As I said, taking things too seriously.

What on earth are u talking about?

The problem with u is that u take everything literally

And u don't get a sense of people's writing styles

I didn't use "bitch" in a derogatory remark towards Austin

Hell, I call everyone bitch

I wouldn't get all flustered over it

Sorry I didn't add an lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif after it

But then again, last time I did that, u still didnt even pick up that i was joking

#sitdown

Oh come off it!!! :lmao: :lmao: Do you think I can't read or something? Even Nemrak picked you up on it. Stop twisting things to suit yourself, it's embarrassing how obvious you are.

The problem with u, Selz, is that your comments are YOUR OWN interpretations/conclusions

Doesn't mean it's the right one

sigh.gifsigh.gif

Right, and now you can take that comment and apply it to yourself.... because you can bet everyone else is.

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1311019433' post='186962]

Oh come off it!!! :lmao: :lmao: Do you think I can't read or something? Even Nemrak picked you up on it. Stop twisting things to suit yourself, it's embarrassing how obvious you are.

bored.gifbored.gifbored.gif

And go re-read my edited post

I read it...no one says anything "malicious" to me because I genuinely get along with everyone.

Some here may dislike me, lol, but I don't start anything on here or fight with anyone (besides the usual with Austineisha and Hendrika lol)

Underneath my "ICONIC and LEGENDARY" stuff I'm nice to everyone. lol

Archived