Screenname/Nickname

Evil.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

e. TOF is just co-signing because of the politics of this board.. After all, it was he who gave u that advice

I didn't co-sign anything. :rolleyes:

What she said was funny.

Nonetheless... as I said, ya'll shouldn't fight because I don't want to see anyone get suspended.

1) Got to, bro. I'm new around here so I gotta go harder to defend myself :thumbup::lol:

2) I'm done after that. He can respond if he wants but I've said what I needed to :coffee: lol

Obviously, you can take care of yourself...I literally gagged! Mouth wide open and everything :lmao:

Good. No more fighting!!!

I feel like a parent trying to stop their kids from fighting. :lmao: :lmao:

Let me break this down for you

1. You are not smarter than me

2. You're not fooling anyone with your manipulative behaviour.. U seem to be suffering from that syndrome that the rest of the crazies on this board suffer...

3. You just contradicted yourself. That is how dumb you are.

And becoz you're dumb, Imma break it down for you

a. You claim your post has nothing to do with me. yet

b. Sentences later, you refer to me dick/clit tracking u

I thought u just said your post had nothing to do with me

#oop

c. Moreover, your original dick.clit comment was in response to one of my comments, so obviously it was directed @ me

d.You're just co-signing everyone with this KG nonsense so you can fit in and be popular, and throw some extra shade my way coz ur rattled (like u were on a prior occassion, which u admitted to in another thread)

e. TOF is just co-signing because of the politics of this board.. After all, it was he who gave u that advice

And that my dear, is how u get snatched outta da game

Girl, you seriously need a better defense so let the prosecution go easy on you.

1. I am. I may be young, but I have a mind that brought me to the top of my class and on a full ride to college. I may be new around here, but I brought myself up to Advanced Member status in a little over a month. I am smarter than you.

2.Manipulative? Awww, you're gonna play victim with me too, huh? Sorry. Not up for it. I have better things to do.

3. Please explain how I contradicted myself, babe. Really, I'm listening.

It had nothing to do with you. You responded with lack-luster shade and I fired back. My initial post about my name was referring to me and my fanhood for Janet. I saw no "WhoRunstheWorld" mentioned in my initial post, yet you came for it with the Selz shade. Bitch, sit down.

I responded to the shade you threw at my first comment, which AGAIN had NOTHING to do with you. So obviously, you felt the need to track my clit and comment on my post. When your name wasn't even in the equation.Boom!

rattled by...what? exactly? I call you out and I'M the one rattled? baby, please. Sit down. You could use the rest. Maybe ice your scalp, too, now that your wig is gone.

My brother has nothing to do with you screwing yourself over by replying. He can agree where he feels.

And that, baby doll, is how you get your wig snatched, tea spilled and clocked, and face punched out the game. Done da-da.

iwusgi.gif

Obviously, you can take care of yourself...I literally gagged! Mouth wide open and everything :lmao:

Good. No more fighting!!!

I feel like a parent trying to stop their kids from fighting. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: Awww I made my big brother laugh ^_^

Pardon me. I just had to comment to the long ass essay. It was irresistible. But I'm good now ^_^:lmao:

Seee??? :lmao:

:lmao: Awww I made my big brother laugh ^_^

Pardon me. I just had to comment to the long ass essay. It was irresistible. But I'm good now ^_^:lmao:

Seee??? :lmao:

Yep, I cackled! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You already know how I feel about your essay, so I won't say it here. -_-:lol: :lol: :lol:

Young lady, you will stop this fighting with WhoRunsTheWorld IMMEDIATELY! GO.TO.BED.NOW. *shakes finger at you for emphasis* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, I cackled! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You already know how I feel about you essay, so I won't say it here. -_-:lol: :lol: :lol:

Young lady, you will stop this fighting with WhoRunsTheWorld IMMEDIATELY! GO.TO.BED.NOW. *shakes finger at you for emphasis* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lmao: Lmao: Mission accomplished ^_^:lmao:

:lol: I know ;) It's all good :lmao:

How bout I just stop fighting and I get to stay online? :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: Lmao: Mission accomplished ^_^:lmao:

:lol: I know ;) It's all good :lmao:

How bout I just stop fighting and I get to stay online? :lmao: :lmao:

I've seen you go in before, but you took it to the next level with that post. I'm so proud. :tear: lol

...and I'm going to shut up now, because I don't want to be seen as a instigator and I really do want the fighting to stop. lol

I'll think about it...but only if you're good from now on! lol

I've seen you go in before, but you took it to the next level with that post. I'm so proud. :tear: lol

...and I'm going to shut up now, because I don't want to be seen as a instigator and I really do want the fighting to stop. lol

I'll think about it...but only if you're good from now on! lol

Awww I'm glad for that big bro ^_^:lol:

Yeah I know. It's set. We can PM now lol

Okay, okay. :shifty: Just don't let anyone come for me again lol

Girl, you seriously need a better defense so let the prosecution go easy on you.

1. I am. I may be young, but I have a mind that brought me to the top of my class and on a full ride to college. I may be new around here, but I brought myself up to Advanced Member status in a little over a month. I am smarter than you.

2.Manipulative? Awww, you're gonna play victim with me too, huh? Sorry. Not up for it. I have better things to do.

3. Please explain how I contradicted myself, babe. Really, I'm listening.

It had nothing to do with you. You responded with lack-luster shade and I fired back. My initial post about my name was referring to me and my fanhood for Janet. I saw no "WhoRunstheWorld" mentioned in my initial post, yet you came for it with the Selz shade. Bitch, sit down.

I responded to the shade you threw at my first comment, which AGAIN had NOTHING to do with you. So obviously, you felt the need to track my clit and comment on my post. When your name wasn't even in the equation.Boom!

rattled by...what? exactly? I call you out and I'M the one rattled? baby, please. Sit down. You could use the rest. Maybe ice your scalp, too, now that your wig is gone.

My brother has nothing to do with you screwing yourself over by replying. He can agree where he feels.

And that, baby doll, is how you get your wig snatched, tea spilled and clocked, and face punched out the game. Done da-da.

Are u really that dumb?

Of course your earlier posts had nothing to do with me

Der

But ur clit/dick track comment was a reference to me. This is what I was referring to, and what I thought u said was not aimed @ me. And given the way u worded the post, one could be forgiven for thinking that u were referring to the dick/clit comment

Of course your nickname posts had nothing to do with me. They don't have to, in order for me to make a joke

Geez, what the fuck is wrong with u

Don't act like you weren't thinking it too. :rolleyes:

I wasn't until you mentioned it! lol

YESSSSSS JANET! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Awww I'm glad for that big bro ^_^:lol:

Yeah I know. It's set. We can PM now lol

Okay, okay. :shifty: Just don't let anyone come for me again lol

We can officially welcome you into the wig snatching club. You're first wig snatched. :tear:

Done da-da! lol Just don't pay it any attention. :yep:

We can officially welcome you into the wig snatching club. You're first wig snatched. :tear:

Done da-da! lol Just don't pay it any attention. :yep:

TOF, she did not snatch any wig

And don't encourage it

You can't even explain how she did, because she didn't...

I'm still waiting for an explanation..

Is there something wrong with u?

My lil comment even had lmao.giflmao.gif after it, meaning it's a joke

U fukn crazy

You seem to think there's something wrong with everybody.

There's nothing wrong with me, I'm just tired of your behaviour today.

Archived