Screenname/Nickname

Evil.

It doesn't matter to me. All I wanted you to do is vote. :rolleyes:

I voted now I expect alittle lovin in exchange for my vote. It's only fair. :hmph:

Ch....ile. I know you don't want to be dragged and snatched wigless by me for the umpteenth time.......

:lol:

Must I CONSTANTLY remind you that my wig is CEMENTED on!

tossandturn-vi282.gif

:coffee:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coz they crazy! asham.gif

Nah, people just cant handle me:

- If I make a fool of em, they can't deal, and try deflect attention away from them fail.gif

OR

- They too scared to show their "love" (lol) for me. Because to do so, would go against party lines/politics etc

So lame

U know how they are on this board.. they all gotta stick together, and co-sign each other bored.gifbored.gifbored.gif

She calling me a clit tack or something. Bitch, who would wanna follow her smelly clit around the place lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

And it was hardly shade. How can a joke, about her new crush, be shade

But I got what u saying... In her eyes, she may've took it as shade bored.gifbored.gifbored.gif

All that matters is that I made a fool of her

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Yup Thats how it be sometimes. Well what you have to is stick around even longer so the negative nacy's will get to know you better and change their minds about you. :thumbup:

Yup Thats how it be sometimes. Well what you have to is stick around even longer so the negative nacy's will get to know you better and change their minds about you. :thumbup:

Babe, u can't change crazy

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

And whocurr

Time wasted on them, is time away from other ppl (who already get me)... like u

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

You know, every time I've written "babe", I wrote "bitch" first

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I keep changing it to "babe", coz I already got in trouble a few times for using the word bitch

Some ppl seem to think bitch can only be used in one way crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

I also use bitch in an affectionate way

Archived