THE BEAUTIES ...HOW WOULD YOU RANK THESE BEAUTIFUL BROADS?

janetDAYZ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And further more I dont get the fuss over Halle Berry - gimme a wig and a wax and id look just as good :coffee:

She just looks like an average mixed race woman.

If you want a truely pretty mixed woman heres one that outshines most of the list

imgAlesha%20Dixon7.jpg

alesha-dixon-pic-company-magazine-876384612.jpg

alesha-dixon-1-132342_L.jpg

And further more I dont get the fuss over Halle Berry - gimme a wig and a wax and id look just as good :coffee:

She just looks like an average mixed race woman.

If you want a truely pretty mixed woman heres one that outshines most of the list

imgAlesha%20Dixon7.jpg

alesha-dixon-pic-company-magazine-876384612.jpg

alesha-dixon-1-132342_L.jpg

I never understood the hype with Halle,EVER. I dont find this chick all that stunning either. She's cute but she not taking my breathe away.

I never understood the hype with Halle,EVER. I dont find this chick all that stunning either. She's cute but she not taking my breathe away.

She's prettier than half the women on your list including beyonce. You might remember her from misteeq - alesha Dixon

She's prettier than half the women on your list including beyonce. You might remember her from misteeq - alesha Dixon

If thats true then those pictures do her no justice becuz Im not seeing where she's letting half of that list have it.

Be specific...who is she shitting on,Im curious?

Archived