Beyonce Admits That Previous Albums Were Not Classics

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see an album with the song titles "Video Phone" "Freakum Dress" or "1+1" being classic.

Dangerously In Love was basically a mash up of R&B throwbacks and dated songs. While it had its moments, i.e., Baby Boy and Yes, it was and still is highly overrated.

B'Day was a fucking fool. The ONLY song I can listen to is Kitty Kat.

I Am...Sasha Fierce was a congested and contrived work with more filler than fun. Overhyped. Overdone. Her best songs were unreleased. The ones that were released were a fool. The Single Ladies video is solely responsible for that album's success.

This new album is in my opinion better than most of them....but that still isn't saying much.

I can't see an album with the song titles "Video Phone" "Freakum Dress" or "1+1" being classic.

Dangerously In Love was basically a mash up of R&B throwbacks and dated songs. While it had its moments, i.e., Baby Boy and Yes, it was and still is highly overrated.

I Am...Sasha Fierce was a congested and contrived work with more filler than fun. Overhyped. Overdone. Her best songs were unreleased. The ones that were released were a fool. The Single Ladies video is solely responsible for that album's success.

This new album is in my opinion better than most of them....but that still isn't saying much.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

YEESSS!!! +1

But when we give opinions..you feel the need to justify WHY we like the album more than her others. :unsure:

Because you all give opinions with no logical or supportive reasoning. So expect for me to criticize them. Like when SOB said gays only like Beyonce because she's light skinned with blond hair and shakes her ass, or when Xternal said Cisus is the closest thing we have to Janet this generation. Both opinions I thought were stupid and no business being posted on the internet.

Because you all give opinions with no logical or supportive reasoning. So expect for me to criticize them. Like when SOB said gays only like Beyonce because she's light skinned with blond hair and shakes her ass, or when Xternal said Cisus is the closest thing we have to Janet this generation. Both opinions I thought were stupid and no business being posted on the internet.

So how is one to defend why they like DIL the most if their reasons arent "good enough". Sounds very damned if you do..damned if you dont when it comes to expressing opinions to you.

So how is one to defend why they like DIL the most if their reasons arent "good enough". Sounds very damned if you do..damned if you dont when it comes to expressing opinions to you.

It's very simple: don't debate with me with half-assedness. If we're gonna debate/argue/discuss, I expect you to have strong opinions/arguments and I expect you to support your opinions/arguments with strong statements.

It's very simple: don't debate with me with half-assedness. If we're gonna debate/argue/discuss, I expect you to have strong opinions/arguments and I expect you to support your opinions/arguments with strong statements.

So what is your friends..since he called it safe? What is the base of his arguement? :lol:

I prefer DIL to the other albums only because it has the most songs I like. 4 would be next, then B'day and IASF tie for third.

So the rest of us couldn't have liked DIL for the same reason? I know for a FACT that was my reason. :lol: Its the most listenable imo

So the rest of us couldn't have liked DIL for the same reason? I know for a FACT that was my reason. :lol: Its the most listenable imo

You can, and saying something like "It's the most listenable" would be an example of supporting your opinion if we were debating.

Archived