Beyonce Admits That Previous Albums Were Not Classics

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I know two ppl personally who believe Control is Janet's best. Even on J|X when someone does an album poll, Control gets votes.

That said, if you want to go by ratings, B'day has the highest Metacritic rating. DIL and IASF both won 5 Grammys in one night. Most Beyonce fans consider DIL the lesser album between the four, and believe B'day is the best.

Do you believe that garbage? :lol:

My friend calls it "Safely In Love". :lmao:

It is Safely in Love

It's such a snoozefest

That album is really hard to sit through

I can't with half of that album

Hell, the shit she did with DC >>>>>>>>

It is Safely in Love

It's such a snoozefest

That album is really hard to sit through

I can't with half of that album

Hell, the shit she did with DC >>>>>>>>

DIL has the most filler, but it has some of the strongest album tracks imo.

I didn't ask about them..that was directed towards you :mellow:

Sorry I misinterpreted your question, it was vague to begin with. But in any event, DIL is the weakest album cohesion wise. Plus it has the most filler, and it's fairly safe minus "Crazy In Love".

http://thelavalizard.com/beyonce/beyonce-admits-that-previous-albums-were-not-classics/

Beyonce Admits That Previous Albums Were Not Classics

beyonce16.jpg

Beyonce has admitted what many of her fans won’t - her last two albums weren’t classics. The ‘Ego’ singer spoke candidly to ‘Access Hollywood’ about her latest album, ’4′, and revealed that her goal was to craft a classic record instead of the collections of singles that were ‘I Am Sasha Fierce’ and ‘B’Day’.

See what Beyonce had to say about the albums below as well as those artists who focus more on getting new hairstyles instead of on their vocal ability below:

http://thelavalizard.com/beyonce/beyonce-admits-that-previous-albums-were-not-classics/

Statements like these are why Beyonce continues to gain respect from her critics in this ’4′ era. She has simply admitted what many of us have been saying for years – most of her songs are geared toward getting placements in advertisements instead of having any lyrical or emotional depth.

Hopefully Beyonce continues this new quest for artistic growth and doesn’t revert to the garbage that was ‘Ego’ or ‘Video Phone’ in an attempt to regain her former commercial success. Think of the long run!

Sidebar: I wonder which artist regularly changes her hairstyle with each new release and ignores her vocals? Rihanna I’m looking at you.

i dont know why people think rihanna is gonna wake up one day and be a singer that belts and yells, she works with what she has and it does good for her she has grown vocally since her first album, say what u want but regardless of beyonce's vocal ability rihanna is light years ahead of her in music, so much for beyonce being able to yell and sing about the same thing for 4 albums even though i like 4, and she did take a little step forward but this being her 4th she should've been pushing her boundaries further and further with each album

Sorry I misinterpreted your question, it was vague to begin with. But in any event, DIL is the weakest album cohesion wise. Plus it has the most filler, and it's fairly safe minus "Crazy In Love".

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GARBAGE is vague to you?

Why would I doubt that you know what her stans/fans think knowing good and well you keep up with her following?

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GARBAGE is vague to you?

Why would I doubt that you know what her stans/fans think knowing good and well you keep up with her following?

The way you worded the question it could have been taking in more than one direction.

Archived