LETS LIST EM SHALL WE??

janetDAYZ

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meaning OF THE SONG. Root OF THE SONG. Not how it relates to the listener. That's where you confused my argument with your own. If I commented on her song, it'd be about the lyrics, what message she is trying to deliver, how she is doing it, was it effective. Once again, re-read my posts. Just because one person may feel an emotional connection to the song and the other doesn't, does not imply that is lacks depth.

My argument is the SONG ITSELF having emotional root and value. Not how the listener feels about it. It implies that it's MEANING is relative to the listener. Not that the song can't stand for depth on its own.

I didn't lose anything. You feel no meaning to it, probably because it's her. But that doesn't change the fact that the song has a deep meaning to it or touches on a solid subject. You can have an opinion, of course. Looking at the lyrics of certain songs like Hero, or Again, or I Will Always Love You, even if a person doesn't like the artist or style and therefore will feel no connection, can see that the songs have depth based on content alone. Once again, Meaning=relative, depth=concrete.

S.O.B. agreed with me, too. My brother wasn't the only one.

And if the emotional root of a song is happiness/flirty/regret/etc, how can YOU say it doesn't have depth? Just because YOU don't think there's an emotional value, doesn't mean everyone else does. This is what you don't understand. If a song makes me feel like " :excited: ", then the emotional value has been reached. Not to mention, value in itself is subjective. What YOU think has value, I may not.

You are STILL pushing what YOU believe is the definition of depth as if it's right. :lol: That's why you keep losing.

SOB doesn't coun't. He never likes anything I have to say.

And if the emotional root of a song is happiness/flirty/regret/etc, how can YOU say it doesn't have depth? Just because YOU don't think there's an emotional value, doesn't mean everyone else does. This is what you don't understand. If a song makes me feel like " :excited: ", then the emotional value has been reached. Not to mention, value in itself is subjective. What YOU think has value, I may not.

You are STILL pushing what YOU believe is the definition of depth as if it's right. :lol: That's why you keep losing.

SOB doesn't coun't. He never likes anything I have to say.

*See other posts* 'Cause repeating myself is boring as shit. You STILL don't get it.

Once again, not losing. I am not the only one who believes that. Many do. Just because you and your crew don't, doesn't mean it isn't right.

Maybe he has a good as reason Sure, whatever. He does count. Period.

No, I don't. There have been PLENTY of times I "co-signed" either yours or Henrietta's posts.

The three of us do disagree frequently which leads to our debates...all three of us LOVE to debate and get the last word, hence our fights that go on for 862 pages. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You edited you post and added the parts above... :rolleyes:

Nonetheless, he agreed with her. :coffee:

I'm not here for you getting your followers and stans to look your posts. They are non-factors. :coffee:

This isn't one of those times. And you know what I'm talking about.

And I asked three ppl who not afraid to tell me if I'm wrong, which they all have in the past. So just like SHE has ppl who agree with her, I have three ppl who agree with me too. :coffee:

*See other posts* 'Cause repeating myself is boring as shit. You STILL don't get it.

Once again, not losing. I am not the only one who believes that. Many do. Just because you and your crew don't, doesn't mean it isn't right.

Maybe he has a good as reason Sure, whatever. He does count. Period.

No sweetie, YOU don't get it. You can't tell someone what depth is because there are different definition. Hence me RE-QUOTING Escapade's post that it depends on the listener. That's why I said it's the best post in this thread.

SOB hasn't liked me since Paul manhandled him in a thread about race (:lmao:) and I was guilty by association. :lmao: Everyone else here, who matters, likes me. :thumbup:

No sweetie, YOU don't get it. You can't tell someone what depth is because there are different definition. Hence me RE-QUOTING Escapade's post that it depends on the listener. That's why I said it's the best post in this thread.

SOB hasn't liked me since Paul manhandled him in a thread about race (:lmao:) and I was guilty by association. :lmao: Everyone else here, who matters, likes me. :thumbup:

:sigh: I'm leaving it at an agree to disagree. Because my mind isn't changing and neither is yours. I've said my piece.

Not gonna ask. I wasn't here for it. So it's not relevant to me. What I know is that he agrees with me and has shown no harsh intent towards me or from what I have seen since I have been here, and so I accept his cosign.

:sigh: I'm leaving it at an agree to disagree. Because my mind isn't changing and neither is yours. I've said my piece.

Not gonna ask. I wasn't here for it. So it's not relevant to me. What I know is that he agrees with me and has shown no harsh intent towards me or from what I have seen since I have been here, and so I accept his cosign.

Just as long as you know that not everyone defines depth the same way you do you're alright with me. :thumbup:

Untitled91Alrightwave-vi.gif

SOB is a non-motherfucking-factor. And you'll learn that if you stick around.

Just as long as you know that not everyone defines depth the same way you do you're alright with me. :thumbup:

Untitled91Alrightwave-vi.gif

SOB is a non-motherfucking-factor. And you'll learn that if you stick around.

If you say so

m96om9.gif

*still waiting for a "Spilling the Forum Tea" thread* Since so many are apparently non-factors.

This isn't one of those times. And you know what I'm talking about.

And I asked three ppl who not afraid to tell me if I'm wrong, which they all have in the past. So just like SHE has ppl who agree with her, I have three ppl who agree with me too. :coffee:

It's not one of the times that I agree with you, but I already explained the dynamic between you, Austineisha, and I. We all have strong personalities and strong opinions..which is the reason we always clash..even in a "play-fight" sort of way. lol

The people that agree with you don't matter tho. :coffee:

oscar5.jpg

:coffee:

clint.jpg

THAT was funny Austineisha!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

It's not one of the times that I agree with you, but I already explained the dynamic between you, Austineisha, and I. We all have strong personalities and strong opinions..which is the reason we always clash..even in a "play-fight" sort of way. lol

THAT was funny Austineisha!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

No it wasn't :flipoff:

oscar5.jpg

clint.jpg

james_cameron_oscars.jpg

August 16, 1954 - James Cameron - Movie Producer :coffee:

No, you cosign and post gifs to annoy. That's why you get ignored and not taken seriously.

Yes, they do. And you will deal.

Archived