LETS LIST EM SHALL WE??

janetDAYZ

Seriously? :lmao: Oh well. We can buy him a new wig. :filenails:

I'll hook him up with my people [/Janet voice] :thumbup:

I almost cannot take that seriously because you both debate so much. :lmao: :lmao:

He won't be able to wear wigs for awhile. He has 2nd and 3rd degree burns all over his scalp from that wig burning that just took place. -_-

Our arguments are mere love taps...we fight viciously, only to have WILD make up sex later on. :wub::devil::yahoo:

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He won't be able to wear wigs for awhile. He has 2nd and 3rd degree burns all over his scalp from that wig burning that just took place. -_-

Our arguments are mere love taps...we fight viciously, only to have WILD make up sex later on. :wub::devil::yahoo:

Awww he'll be alright, though. I can find people for that, too. :thumbup:

:lmao: Well have a hot time with that :good::lol:

Honey, I'm getting bored. Please sit down. I have enough wigs in my collection today.

Cosigning yourself is never cute. Again, ask your cosigner about that. :coffee:

It would be a common and sensible thing to say that the song has depth. That is a known fact. My argument stands, period. You can have as many sub-arguments as you please. You brought up a point of a single song and debating with someone over its MEANING mistaking is for debating dpeth, and the only leg you could stand on is the difference in instrumental and testimony(feeling of the song). THAT.DOES.NOT.STRIP.AWAY.ITS.DEPTH.

And once again you continue to bring up two different songs when I already explained to you that we were only discussing one song, that is the remix. And we WERE discussing the song and our interpretations of the song, which tags along to my argument of depth being contingent upon the listener. Experiencing some difficulty in comprehension?

There IS a right or wrong when it comes to depth. Depth is not subjective, only meaning and perception are.

KII! Yes it is. Girl, shut up.

I don't believe everyone has a one track mind, I think very highly of people who know the difference between depth and meaning. This relates to ANY argument whether someone likes something or doesn't like it but respects its depth. You don't like the Mariah example? Okay. I'll use Michael. With his song, Childhood, some who don't care for Michael or even a few fans will say that the song lacks because it has no meaning to them. They can't relate. However, if they aren't completely out of touch, a common belief will be found that the song has depth because of its message and because of the passion he put into it. Even though they will feel that it has no relevant meaning to them, they will agree it has depth. Your confusion of the words Depth and Meaning fuck up your argument entirely.

Jibberish is what this is. :lol: Meaning of a song is entailed in depth. If I asked you why a song like "You" had depth, you'd say the song has depth by explaining the meaning of the song. See how you lose? :thumbup: KII2 @ me not liking Mariah. You don't no me. Hush.

You are talking about meaning. Must I quote you every time you have brought up meaning in this argument? Really. Read before you

type. It helps the situation.

Meaning and depth are one in the same. :lmao:

Your "kii"s are meaningless. especially the 2nd. There is a right and wrong in a discussion. Facts are facts. Now you can perceive that they can be subjective, but again, unanimous vote. Depth, reigns.

Ain't no right or wrong in a discussion about opinions you FOOL. :lmao:

Too busy standing on my platform looking at your defenseless argument. You used Seth as a witness, I didn't. So once again, you argue meaning as depth. TE's comment was on meaning. He never said nor implied that Coldplay had no depth.

:lmao: @ you still on this Seth tangent. Why you focusing on SETH? Focus on TE giving a contrasting opinion of Coldplay's music. THAT was the point of me brining that up. :lmao: Seth ain't the discussion boo.

Bringing in my brother to this argument won't help the fact that your argument has failed, AGAIN. Now THAT'S an Ad Hominem. The prosecution once AGAIN motions to rest on the grounds of the defense falling apart. :coffee:

Me brining up TOF isn't not an ad hominem. Don't try to use argument tactics that you don't have knowledge on. You'll only look the fool misapplying them as you already have.

Lastly, you claim a song with depth has "emotional root and value". Okay. A song like "Baby One More Time" is rooted in sexuality. And when I listen to it it makes me feel slutty. So that song has depth, because the "sexual-ness" is the root of the song. The emotional root of "What About" is anger, rage, and pain. And when I listen to it, it makes me feel angry, I'm enraged, and hurt. So that song has depth. And the emotional root of Mariah's "Touch My Body" is very flirtatious. And when I listen to it, it makes me feel very flirtatious. So that song has depth too. :thumbup:

"You see where I'm going with this?"

-Judge Judy

Cosigning yourself is never cute. Again, ask your cosigner about that. :coffee:

And once again you continue to bring up two different songs when I already explained to you that we were only discussing one song, that is the remix. And we WERE discussing the song and our interpretations of the song, which tags along to my argument of depth being contingent upon the listener. Experiencing some difficulty in comprehension?

KII! Yes it is. Girl, shut up.

Jibberish is what this is. :lol: Meaning of a song is entailed in depth. If I asked you why a song like "You" had depth, you'd say the song has depth by explaining the meaning of the song. See how you lose? :thumbup: KII2 @ me not liking Mariah. You don't no me. Hush.

Meaning and depth are one in the same. :lmao:

Ain't no right or wrong in a discussion about opinions you FOOL. :lmao:

:lmao: @ you still on this Seth tangent. Why you focusing on SETH? Focus on TE giving a contrasting opinion of Coldplay's music. THAT was the point of me brining that up. :lmao: Seth ain't the discussion boo.

Me brining up TOF isn't not an ad hominem. Don't try to use argument tactics that you don't have knowledge on. You'll only look the fool misapplying them as you already have.

Lastly, you claim a song with depth has "emotional root and value". Okay. A song like "Baby One More Time" is rooted in sexuality. And when I listen to it it makes me feel slutty. So that song has depth, because the "sexual-ness" is the root of the song. The emotional root of "What About" is anger, rage, and pain. And when I listen to it, it makes me feel angry, I'm enraged, and hurt. So that song has depth. And the emotional root of Mariah's "Touch My Body" is very flirtatious. And when I listen to it, it makes me feel very flirtatious. So that song has depth too. :thumbup:

"You see where I'm going with this?"

-Judge Judy

After seeing that the defense has no evidence to support himself with and instead resorts to the "hack-and-slash"/"kii'ing for kudos" method of resuscitating his lifeless defense, the prosecution rests.

2jed2jr.gif

210apw1.jpg

250jc6g.gif *Another moment where Janet looks at all the wigs she snatched then walks off like "I'm done"*

LIES and FALSEHOODS!

PISCES are OBVIOUSLY the greatest..at everything. :coffee:

Leo's don't need a Twitter page to validate the fact that we shit on all the other zodiac signs :coffee:

#Gemini men have lasting style, distinguished chivalry and are deeply cultured. They are the epitome of other male signs.

— Gemini (@ispeakgemini)

April 30, 2011
Thank you. :filenails:

After seeing that the defense has no evidence to support himself with and instead resorts to the "hack-and-slash"/"kii'ing for kudos" method of resuscitating his lifeless defense, the prosecution rests.

2jed2jr.gif

210apw1.jpg

250jc6g.gif *Another moment where Janet looks at all the wigs she snatched then walks off like "I'm done"*

I've noticed from my years on arguments on the web, when the gals pull out the gifs, it's a sign of defeat. You have nothing to rebuttal because you know everything I'm saying is valid. :lmao: @ you still cosigning yourself. Pathetic.

Now let me go finish listening to "Kitty Kat", where Beyonce snatches the cat back. It makes me emotional, so it has depth. :thumbup:

:lmao: @ you using a gif I made too. Girl! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived