LETS LIST EM SHALL WE??

janetDAYZ

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think everyone with a list should also define in his or her post why the artist has or doesn't have depth

With some of these idiots, you might as well as them to build a ship. Depth is based on the listener. What someone thinks is emotionally touching, or thought provoking, someone else won't. Stupid people like to push their agendas - and selfish hate - for certain artists so this thread was BOUND to be a mess the moment Dayz hit "Post New Topic".

With some of these idiots, you might as well as them to build a ship. Depth is based on the listener. What someone thinks is emotionally touching, or thought provoking, someone else won't. Stupid people like to push their agendas - and selfish hate - for certain artists so this thread was BOUND to be a mess the moment Dayz hit "Post New Topic".

:clapping:

I posted the definition of depth, and I don't believe depth can "depend on the artist". No. Depth is depth, stop trying to cop out.

Depth is based on the listener. What someone thinks is emotionally touching, or thought provoking, someone else won't.

Untitled99-vi.gif

Archived