IF Destiny's Child were to release another studio album...

bu.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Child, stop.

Beyonce is a vocal virtuoso. Do you even know what that is?

Yeah I'm not really caring what Beyonce is or is not vocally. She's not Christina Maria Aguilera so her vocal capabilities are a non motherfucking factor...but continue to tout her vocal "superiority" over the other members all you wish...the bottom line is no one is checking for a Beyonce driven Destiny's Child project.

If that were the case, she would be releasing the follow up to her current blockbuster success.

Yeah I'm not really caring what Beyonce is or is not vocally. She's not Christina Maria Aguilera so her vocal capabilities are a non motherfucking factor...but continue to tout her vocal "superiority" over the other members all you wish...the bottom line is no one is checking for a Beyonce driven Destiny's Child project.

If that were the case, she would be releasing the follow up to her current blockbuster success.

The Voice Of Our Generation. :excited::thumbup::yahoo::cheer::dance:

*continues listening to You Slay Me*

:lmao: I love Xtina, but she doesn't want a DAY with Beyonce's vocal technique. And because I stan for Xtina, I will not drag her shitty vocal technique. :lmao: Nobody is checking for it, but there have been multiple rumors about a reunion in the past year or so? Ch....

:lmao: I love Xtina, but she doesn't want a DAY with Beyonce's vocal technique. And because I stan for Xtina, I will not drag her shitty vocal technique. :lmao: Nobody is checking for it, but there have been multiple rumors about a reunion in the past year or so? Ch....

Once again, you throw your fave under the bus for Screamyonce.. :rolleyes:

If Beyonce is the better vocalist, why then is Christina Maria Aguilera highly regarded as the "Greatest Vocalist of Our Generation?"

And it's not like Beyonce isn't given even credit for being a good singer. She perfected her vocal technique and still she is no match for Christina Aguilera.

So basically, Godtina is better than Beythiefa! :thumbup:

Technique wise, no.

Where Is Beyonce?

Oh Where Can She Be?

Oh here's one....

What does the Queen of Soul think?

That would once again be your opinion as opposed to actual industry execs, insiders, artists and arguably millions of listeners...

Their opinions>Yours.

Girl bye that ain't got SHIT to do with vocal technique. Try A-FUCKING-GAIN.

Technique wise, no.

Girl bye that ain't got SHIT to do with vocal technique. Try A-FUCKING-GAIN.

Awwwww there there.... :lol:

I'm sure when Beyonce is praised for her vocal technique over Christina Aguilera by anyone with a shred of credibility, you'll be the first one to let us know.

Until then...my opinion as well as those I have previously mentioned still stand.

Christina Aguilera is the better vocalist.

If Beyonce is the better vocalist, why then is Christina Maria Aguilera highly regarded as the "Greatest Vocalist of Our Generation?"

And it's not like Beyonce isn't given even credit for being a good singer. She perfected her vocal technique and still she is no match for Christina Aguilera.

2:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P47nW8_qZtM

Christina cracks. Why?

1. Straining

2. Raising the larynx

3. Poor breath support

4. Improper belting

Now listen to Beyonce hit the same note:

3:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqvZR0lzsP0

1. Perfect belt

2. Full voice

3. Resonated

4. Powerful

But is there really a difference between a singer and a vocalist? They seem interchangeable to me.

Yes.

Singer - expressive

Vocalist - impressive

Yes.

Singer - expressive

Vocalist - impressive

They must have blocked youtube here at work.. :rolleyes:

Well Christina was expressive and impressive at the 2007 grammies performing "It's A Man's World"..That is by far my favorite performance from her..

And don't think I'm discrediting Beyonce..I know she's good, but I haven't seen a vocal performance that made me have goosebumps..Christina has..

Archived