IF Destiny's Child were to release another studio album...

bu.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly doubt they would form up again. Wouldn't be too interested in hearing them anyway without Letoya. But if they do tracks along the lines of "Lose My Breath", it'd do decently well. Most of the sales would be from hype only though.

I've said that the day beyonces career begins to dip that they will reform. Of course they will be successful, the popularity of beyonce, plus curiosity, plus the nostalgic factor will make people interested as long as the music is good.

Look at how massive the spice girls reunion was. It won't be on that level, but it will be a success

If they reunite with the former members, the hype alone will push the success of the album.

I don't see Beyonce shining as much with both Kelly and Letoya coming into their own as vocalists and performers but eh...

It would outsell TLC if they did an album.

I don't see Beyonce shining as much with both Kelly and Letoya coming into their own as vocalists and performers but eh...

Please. Kelly is STILL shitty, and LeToya isn't half the vocalist Beyonce is. Performing? Spare me.

Please. Kelly is STILL shitty, and LeToya isn't half the vocalist Beyonce is. Performing? Spare me.

Who said Letoya or Kelly was a better vocalist or a performer than Beyonce? :mellow:

If Matthew Knowles is not at the helm of this reunion, Beyonce being the primary vocalist is done-zo. No one would be checking for Beyonce and two or three backup singers....besides it would REEK of desperation.

About Kelly and LeToya, that's your opinion.

And your opinion is no one's fact.

If they reunited again beyonce would still be the main vocalist but the others would have more time to shine. The days of groups with only 1 out front are over

I honestly hope they don't get back together.

Who said Letoya or Kelly was a better vocalist or a performer than Beyonce? :mellow:

If Matthew Knowles is not at the helm of this reunion, Beyonce being the primary vocalist is done-zo. No one would be checking for Beyonce and two or three backup singers....besides it would REEK of desperation.

About Kelly and LeToya, that's your opinion.

And your opinion is no one's fact.

Nobody did.

Beyonce being the primary vocalist goes without saying as she was the lead singer OF DC. :umm:

It's not an opinion though.

My facts > your opinion.

And that's the way love goes.

Your "facts" = Your opinion= Non-factual.

Your reasoning is why people won't be looking forward to that reunion for a very long time.

And my opinions don't equate nor do they compare to that of anyone else. I'm not from here.

Whoops now.

If they were to get back together, now would be way too soon.

Exactly....which is why no one is anticipating such.

How can people miss the sound of Destiny's Child when you hear it whenever Beyonce is played?

Your "facts" = Your opinion= Non-factual.

Your reasoning is why people won't be looking forward to that reunion for a very long time.

And my opinions don't equate nor do they compare to that of anyone else. I'm not from here.

Whoops now.

Child, stop.

Beyonce is a vocal virtuoso. Do you even know what that is?

Seeing that I didn't name anyone could be any group with 6 members, (Original) Pussy Cat Dolls? Supremes before the 7th and 8th member joined? The Cookies? Silver Connection? Sweet Sensation? Sugababes? Wonder Girls?

:filenails::filenails::filenails:

Archived