IF Destiny's Child were to release another studio album...

bu.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG I could SWEAR Prince was about to knock him out when he screwed up Purple Rain. :lmao: That would have been something to see. I'm tellin' ya. :lol:

He did what?! :o Thank goodness I didn't see that. I would have flipped a bitch. When was this?? :blink:

Exactly. If Chris didn't fuck up, Trey would be a one-hit wonder.

Girl :lmao:

Trey can't sing live. He's like Mariah, a good studio singer, but live? Ch....nobody is here for that.

Sis it was a whole mess. http://de.musicplayon.com/play?v=153224

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prince is the last great male performer.

Usher nor Chris Brown could ever see Prince on stage.

The man can play his own instruments, sing live and dance his ass off.

Michael was his only real competition.

I really enjoy Usher as a performer as well. He's the best male performer since MJ imo, the best male dancer. Usher and Beyonce are the two best of this generation. But Usher just fell off. He had his chance with Confessions, but he just fucked it up. :lol: I don't even think he's an icon tbh, and in time he'll just be a veteran, but not really legend. Kinda like what Gerald Levert is.

Music in general today sucks. :lol: There's some good stuff here and there, but it ain't easy to find, esp in mainstream. Artists today are getting a lot of praise, but I think when critics start ranking them alongside the Stevies, the Arethas, and the Bruce Springsteens, they'll see how much their faves lack in music and overall artistry. That's why I can't see myself stanning for today's artists consummate careers. I am NOT about to set myself up for disappointment. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can't really speak on vocal technique because I don't know the ins and outs of it like that, but performance I can. And one point I have to quote in here is this:

The best performers of the last 30 years, MJ > Janet > Beyonce. Nobody else comes close.

Having experienced most of the major players in concert (Christina eluded me and Britney I refuse) I would say this is pretty much inarguable.

Archived