IF Destiny's Child were to release another studio album...

bu.

What's the problem with TLC getting mentioned? Bey and DC constantly get mentioned when it's a TLC thread.

BEP shouldn't have thrown together that last minute album and released it when no one asked for it...

I know right...Will.I.Am got so greedy this time with the BEP

and folks wanted another Fergie solo album instead.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IDK how Golbattina got involved or TLC but none of yall aint shit. To answer the question though I dont think it would do all that well to be honest or if it did itd be a moderate sucess. After experiencing Beyonce solo I have no desire to hear her go back into a group & I'm sure the general public feels the same way.

What's the problem with TLC getting mentioned? Bey and DC constantly get mentioned when it's a TLC thread. I know right...Will.I.Am got so greedy this time with the BEP

and folks wanted another Fergie solo album instead.

You dont have to bring up other acts to big one up. He even preaches that himself. Other ppl doing it has nothing to do with it nor does it give him a free pass to do opposite from his "preachings". Stick to ONe side or dont " :lmao: " or complain when other folks do it.

Let's not act. :rolleyes: The best performers of the last 30 years, MJ > Janet > Beyonce. Nobody else comes close.

Babe...you know I love ya, and I got respect for Bey....but are more off than a Ciara album. Nuh uh. I agree with the first 2, but 3? She is not in the top 3. I'm sorry, sweetheart. But no way. :wacko:

Babe...you know I love ya, and I got respect for Bey....but are more off than a Ciara album. Nuh uh. I agree with the first 2, but 3? She is not in the top 3. I'm sorry, sweetheart. But no way. :wacko:

Do not entertain the delusions, sis.

Archived