The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

I think he tried after the Aretha tribute, but you know how that went...

I don't even remember. I'm assuming it got hijacked? -_-

don't need one...I ain't in class :rolleyes:

Umm, if you want to make sense you need to learn. :rolleyes:

You know how things go around here, love :asham:

Joejoe is just late. :sigh:

why you think I said "Let me see" :rolleyes:

And did you see? :rolleyes:

So i'm guessing everybody's follows Dayz lead by Making a new thread although there's already one made on the Topic/Subject but adding a little something extra which still makes not sense cause its still about that topic/subject anyway which could be discussed in the Original thread anyway :rolleyes:

Speaking of makes 'not' sense....

still iffy about you but anyway i'm sure if you used your brain you'd know the t was accidental

We don't speak much but if we did you'd probably like me. Most people here do :filenails:.

And I know it was. I just poke fun.

SUPERSTAR songbird Christina Aguilera is *plotting a new album and wants a touch of British magic.

The 30-year-old, who has been focusing on her role as a judge on US talent show The Voice, is planning a comeback based on Adele’s record-breaking 21 collection.

Talay told me: “Christina gave us a personal brief. It was like a letter *saying what she wanted to achieve with her next album.

“She wants this album to be the one which touches people and reflects all the personal experiences she’s been through in the last few years, like motherhood and divorce. “Basically she wants songs that are as big as Beautiful.

“Christina wants to make another Stripped and sees Adele as her new inspiration."

“I’ve written one song for her which is a real track put to a four-by-four beat. It’s like a better version of *Leona Lewis’s Collide.”

Talay, 21, is one of the hottest pop scribes on the scene. He’s co-written Jessie J’s next release Who’s Laughing Now and his own next single, the *gorgeous Make You Mine, drops on August 29.

Plus Talay has recorded a duet with new X Factor judge Tulisa for his upcoming debut album after becoming mates with N-Dubz while touring with them.

He said: “Tulisa and I recorded a song called When I Go Home before she got The X Factor job.

“I really hope it can be a single but I’m not sure what will happen because of her TV commitments.

“The song sounds like Chris Brown and Jordan Sparks’s No Air and has a Kings Of Leon-style *guitar breakdown.

“It’s something very different for Tulisa.”

Can’t wait to hear it fella.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/204790/Christina-Aguilera-s-Brit-of-magic/

Etienne of aLD. :D