Nicki Minaj Is a Liar

SonofBaldwin

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2011/08/so-nicki-minaj-lied.html#more

So Nicki Minaj Lied

Last month a story ran about Nicki Minaj catching a beat down from her boyfriend at a hotel in Texas [click here if you missed that]. No sooner had the story taken off, Nicki was on her Twitter page furiously denying she'd been hit and saying anybody who believe a man had laid hands on her and lived to tell about it was an idiot [click here if you missed that]. She was however, very quite when the police report surfaced proving something did happen [click here if you missed that] as I'm sure she'll be now that the hotel's 911 call recording is out...

Throughout the tape, Nicki can be heard screaming 'Why did you hit me!? Why did you hit me!?' and at the 5:44 mark she screams "Look what he did to my face!"

Kim would have popped a guy's ass if he tried this shit :coffee:

But I can't shade Nicki...it's hard on your heart when someone abuses you. Battered-woman syndrome is no joke at all. I know.

Kim used to get beat by Biggie and got snatched by Faith one time. Let's not. :coffee:

I use to think she was because of her verse in Usher's "Lil Freak".

20afog0.jpg

I know u like Minaj, but seriously I do not know one thing about her or her music, except that Moment For Life. I really don't like her music

20afog0.jpg

I know u like Minaj, but seriously I do not know one thing about her or her music, except that Moment For Life. I really don't like her music

I don't care for the album at all. I think I have 5-6 tracks from it..."Moment For Life" isn't one of them even though I think it's cute.

I don't care for the album at all. I think I have 5-6 tracks from it..."Moment For Life" isn't one of them even though I think it's cute.

oop ph34r.gif

*Retracts my words* ph34r.gif

I dont like Drake's stuff either... I know its entirely offtopic, but its related asham.gif. him and Nikki are the new things

oop ph34r.gif

*Retracts my words* ph34r.gif

I dont like Drake's stuff either... I know its entirely offtopic, but its related asham.gif. him and Nikki are the new things

I think she has the potential to be a better performer for award shows after seeing her open for Britney, but I tried to listen to the album over and over afterwards and still didn't like it.

I don't like his stuff either. I can't tell you one song.

I think she has the potential to be a better performer for award shows after seeing her open for Britney, but I tried to listen to the album over and over afterwards and still didn't like it.

I don't like his stuff either. I can't tell you one song.

Neither can I

I tried both albums...fail.gif

But I think Nicki >>>

And I don't get why ppl find Drake attractive either wacko.gif

Archived