Neither can I

I tried both albums...fail.gif

But I think Nicki >>>

And I don't get why ppl find Drake attractive either wacko.gif

I can't co-sign enough -_-

Sidenote:

Obviously we have Nicki Minaj v Lil Kim tension in here

WHO WANT WAR

Btw, that has got to be one of the best catchphrases ever invented!

YES IT IS! :excited: I truly had a field day post that over and over :lmao:

I can understand her lying about the altercation (probably wants to put it behind her), and it's not like she's the first entertainer to lie about their age. -_-

As for her and Drake, I can see why people would love or hate their music. It's not my favorite personally, but I still like it. :thumbup:

Well she always tried to make it like that was her bestfriend. So I was surprised to find out he was actually her boyfriend. It just would have never dawned on me becuz he just aint MANLY enough or ruff enough from just looking at em but I guess he's more gansta than I thought or maybe not since he's hittin on a female. >_<

ALBUM VS. MIXTAPE ? REALLY ?

NICKI SOLD HER MIXTAPE OFF OF PAYPAL & MYSPACE.

I CAN SEE IF IT WAS AN ACTUAL LIL KIM ALBUM.

There's a difference between Nicki - who at the time had a small fanbase and was just starting out - and Kim - a successful hasbeen rapper - selling their album on Paypal. Gerl.. :coffee: And then she gone LIE about her sales?!!! :lmao: How embarrassing!

There's a difference between Nicki - who at the time had a small fanbase and was just starting out - and Kim - a successful hasbeen rapper - selling their album on Paypal. Gerl.. :coffee: And then she gone LIE about her sales?!!! :lmao: How embarrassing!

BWAHAHAHA JUST LIKE HOW YALL NICKI STANS AKA (BANDWAGON STANS) CLAIM PINK FRIDAY SOLD 6 MILLION WW ?

SHE HAS RELEASED 8 OR 10 SINGLES AND STILL NOT DOUBLE PLATINUM ? ALL THAT PROMO ? LOL I CAN'T!

Archived