Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (Feat. Missy Elliot) [REMIX]

art

It's not the only song on Katy's album that screams Ke$ha. That's why I'm shocked they haven't done a single together. Ke$ha use to with and do background vocals for Katy.

Oh, I didn't know that.. :unsure: Miss Ke$hit has been getting her name out there..

I meant "write" not "with" >_< But yeah, Ke$ha was a songwriter for others and did background vocals for a few before she became known to mainstream with that song she did with Flo Rida.

I like hustles like that..although I can't stand her dirty ass sometimes.. :rolleyes:

*bobs head to Sleazy*

She got me when she released "Your Love Is My Drug" and when the Simpsons used "Tik Tok" for their opening number :lol:

*bounces to the same song*

biggirls.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I really just got into "Blow" by listening to the song in the van going to pick up mail..I was like, this song is kinda hot! :mellow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I really just got into "Blow" by listening to the song in the van going to pick up mail..I was like, this song is kinda hot! :mellow:

I knew she would release "Blow" right time I heard it. I love the radio version since it's faster :dance: MTV snubbed her and that video though -_-

I knew she would release "Blow" right time I heard it. I love the radio version since it's faster :dance: MTV snubbed her and that video though -_-

I love how she says "This place about to" and she doesn't say blow yet! :excited::asham: It kinda builds which is cool.

MTV snubbed alot of people.. <_<

I love how she says "This place about to" and she doesn't say blow yet! :excited::asham: It kinda builds which is cool.

MTV snubbed alot of people.. <_<

I truly love the part about throwing glitter and making it rain...

tio71735.gif

(yes I know...so gay -_- )

I know. They pissed me off with the nominations. I mean Adele...really...just for sitting an a chair? They could have nominated either one of Willow's videos :angry:

I truly love the part about throwing glitter and making it rain...

tio71735.gif

(yes I know...so gay -_- )

I know. They pissed me off with the nominations. I mean Adele...really...just for sitting an a chair? They could have nominated either one of Willow's videos :angry:

Chile, not just Willow, but Rihsus as well.. :rolleyes:

You know I'm only on the Free Xone side for Willosus :rolleyes:-_- But seriously, they should have done a way better job with the nominations.

How unfortunate.. :filenails:

Yes they could have..I did see blogs say Ke$ha was snubbed for "Blow".. -_- And Willow should have gotten something for WMH..

How unfortunate.. :filenails:

Yes they could have..I did see blogs say Ke$ha was snubbed for "Blow".. -_- And Willow should have gotten something for WMH..

Don't do it boo :coffee:

"Blow" and the second "Take It Off" videos both should have been nominated. Don't get me started on the video of 2010..."WMH" -_-

Archived